Kalonzo Foundation Shut Over Sh146M Unaccounted Cash

NASA Presidential running mate Kalonzo Musyoka risks arrest for suspected money laundering and diversion of donor aid by his Kalonzo Musyoka Foundation.

The NGO Coordination Board says the charitable trust received Sh50 million from China that could not be traced, and was among Sh146 million the organisation could not account for.

“The Board finds that there is sufficient cause to warrant forensic investigations into the affairs of the Kalonzo Musyoka Foundation on possible cases of money laundering and diversion of donor aid," a letter dated yesterday and signed by Executive Director Fazul Mahamad said.
Kalonzo Risks Arrest
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRXzUhE3pN1XYgipCZY5BACmTyzwUwMJ90NH8nvkeNpyRPEdekYOwoQ

The government is suddenly becoming effective.

5 Likes

Haha, yet Waiguru, Kabogo, Sonko, Joho, Harun Mwau, Moses Kuria, Jaguar are roaming the streets as free men. The political season is hot.

:D:D:D probably the ninja was warned not to become someone’s deputy but he refused to toe the line! Now he must pay.

3 Likes

Let him go drying just like his brother Joho; Kenya is a political mess this season.

2 Likes

:o you didnt offer ruffneck the much needed solidarity in mediocrity :D:D:D

1 Like

Si aongee na yule jamaa alishinda jackpot ya sportpesa ameushie kaloan.

1 Like

Is this the season of Elections or sweeps.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I can now say my evening is great.

1 Like

Twitter already beat me to it. The sixth principal of naswa.
[MEDIA=twitter]859401983966498816[/MEDIA]

Not real but funny.

3 Likes

Then all of a sudden state agencies husika all get interested at once.

1 Like

Trust me: our very efficient courts of law will halt any and all investigations against the foundation, and suspend all past, present and future disciplinary actions. Sijaona courts zingine efficient kama zetu!

2 Likes