Kalenjins are like Jews

Exposed Teeth Bonobo shit your gaping asshole.

Then you’re a very small boy. Hebu check inflation from 1991 to 1994, with particular emphasis on 1993. No other president has ever hit such rates.
[ATTACH=full]446703[/ATTACH]
Inflation rates in Kenya
Moi is also responsible for introducing three new higher currency denominations: the 200, 500, and 1000 shilling notes. This measure is usually meant to curb inflation. Again, no other Kenyan president has had to take such measures to prop up a severely mismanaged economy.

Kijana ya cyber, what do you know about inflation and economics in general. Cherry-picking data to sound smart. Bure kabisa

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I hope you have stocked enough stones to throw. A month amd few days remaining.

You haven’t disputed my “cherry picked” data but immediately resorted to ad hominems. That says something.

The guy is very young i guess, memories of 1990 to 1994 in terms of inflation are still given by our parents… umeweka pesa kwa bank 1988 , savings zako 1993 were almost worthless… Kenyans have never been so fucked economically for such a short time… halafu around same time goldenberg was happening…

the only good thing during moi’s time was that no foreign donor or lender could trust his regime… otherwise angetuachia madeni kama ya Uhuru…
Uhuru has left us huge debt and bad contracts that will fuck us for some time until we at least double our production capacity and consequently the tax base, so that the tax burden can be reduced…

Huyu anatroll tu

Hiyo slogan ya “kateni miti” inamaanisha nini…i remember one of them said mvua hutoka mbinguni so hamna shida wakikata miti Mau,is it related to that?

It means they should clear the forest around Sugoi area to accommodate Arap Mashamba.

:D:D:D

:D:D:D The quote is from Atwoli, Kateni miti Sugoi huyu kijana Ruto asijinyonge Akishindwa na Raila come August…

:D:D another hilarious version.The guy will just cry and move on.

What? :D:D

How one shilling became only useful for buying sweets

:D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D

best joke i have heard this decade

Elders leo mumeboycott kanisa ndio mung’oe mkalethug meno nje. Kuweni na huruma leo ni Sabbath.

https://fb.watch/dU0Onfyj4s/

Ki

Kipmeno, Leo umechapwa ten nil…

[MEDIA=twitter]1522203656359133184[/MEDIA]