K-Talk CSI Come Solve This Mystery....

A businessman from Isiolo who vanished under mysterious circumstances on Christmas Day has reunited with his family.

Mr Abduba Boru Waqo arrived at his Kulamawe home on the outskirts of Isiolo town on Thursday morning, eight months after he went missing.
His return shocked residents and elated his relatives who quickly assembled at his compound.

Isiolo businessman Abduba Boru Waqo

Mr Boru, popularly known as Abuyawas, was reported missing while going home around 7.30pm on December 25, 2020 from his butchery in Isiolo town where he had spent the entire day with two of his sons and a younger brother.
The trader had Sh35,000 with him from the day’s sales as he left the butchery for his home, about two kilometres away from Isiolo town.
But after arriving home 30 minutes later, his sons were shocked to find their father had not arrived and his phone had been switched off. This sent panic in the home and a search for him started immediately.
[SIZE=6]Business rivals[/SIZE]
The family tried to reach out to several offices to no avail and at one time said they suspected he had been arrested. Being among the main suppliers of cattle in the region, the family also pointed fingers at his business rivals, suspecting they could have been behind his disappearance.
Mr Amos Waqo, his eldest son, told Nation. Africa that they had almost given up on ever seeing their father but had a conviction that he was still alive.
“We had tried several options and visited many offices but were not getting concrete information on his whereabouts,” Mr Waqo said.
The butchery business remained shut for several months before it was reopened recently.
“It has been a hard time for us but we always kept praying that we would at least get his body for burial if we did not see him alive,” the son added.

When he returned home, Mr Boru appeared weak and did not talk to journalists. He looked disturbed and had shaggy hair. He mostly sat outside his house as friends and relatives flocked in to see him.
[SIZE=6]DCI records his statement[/SIZE]
Officers from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations visited the home after news went round that he had returned and recorded his statement before leaving.
The family also blocked journalists from interviewing the man whom they said needed enough rest before he could recollect himself and share his story.
He was dropped at Maili Saba town, about 10 kilometres from Isiolo town, around midnight according to his son.
“Let us allow him rest and we will organise an interview once he is in good condition,” the son appealed.

[email protected]


35K, alienda next town ku…

Alikua anaenda kujoin al shebab akafika katikati akaogopa akarudi. Hakua na guts kama inbred cousin wa @Bingwa Scrotum mwenye alienda kushoot watu huko Tanzania jana.

It, was, just, banter…

:D:D:D:D:D jamaa alipata kuma mupya akaingia Uganda kiasi.

But DCI walikuja kumuuliza nini ? mimi pale Kimilili kuma Uncle yangu alipotea since 1995 but aliporudi 2015 DCI hawajawai kuja kumuongelesha angalau wampatie pole :D:D:D:D:D

Swali ni alikua na kitu ya kuulizia kweli? Huyu mwingine walienda kumuliza tips on how to survive with 35k for 8 months

Huyu ako kwa management ya MGTOW

35k kwa siku banae

Welcome back Abuyawas … Mash’Allah. I know this Mzee and two of his son’s very well. Have done business with them on several occasions. Heard about his disappearance a couple months ago… his son had even reached out, to to some of us in the industry to keep our eyes n hears open for their father. Glad he’s ok. A very nice guy.

Sales, not profit.


Abduba Waqo reunited with his wife and family on Thursday, August 26, after being away for over eight months. They celebrated by throwing a party at their home. His wife, who was pregnant at the time of Waqo’s disappearance, was elated at the return of her husband who had mysteriously disappeared without a trace, only to return 8 months later.

An aerial view of Isiolo town

“It has been so difficult for me as I was the sole breadwinner of the family when Waqo disappeared. We thought we would never see him again but we kept hoping he would return. We even fasted every Saturday. We are so happy and thankful to see him again,” celebrated Waqo’s wife.


Waqo was kidnapped by unknown people on the evening of last year’s Christmas day after a busy day at his butchery and food kiosk in Isiolo town, leaving behind his children and wife.

As others were celebrating Christmas, Waqo was being bundled into a Land Cruiser vehicle by his kidnappers, and would then be driven to an unknown location and locked up in a small room.

“I was planning to cross the road and pick a motorbike when the vehicle slowed down and two heavily built men grabbed me and bundled me in the vehicle. They threatened to kill me before confiscating my phone, I was so scared,” Waqo narrated.

He was driven to a small room where he was detained for eight months.
The matter was reported to Isiolo Police Station the following day, December 26, 2020, and later referred to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations. According to Amos Waqo, his firstborn son, the businessman’s phone’s signal would then be traced to Lang’ata in Nairobi County.
Waqo’s abductors, who starved him for eight months, would then question him on the long-standing clashes in Isiolo and Marsabit.

“The abductors repeatedly asked me if I was aware of the Kinna and Marsabit clashes,” narrated Waqo.

Speaking to journalists at his home on Friday, August 27, Waqo told reporters that he was dropped at Maili Nane area near Meru County, about 10 kilometers from Isiolo on Wednesday at around midnight. On arrival at his home, Waqo was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed as soon as he reached his home on Thursday and later reunited with his family in celebration of his safe return.