Just upgraded my ai meet simon 1.1.0

Introducing simon 1.1.0

:memo: Here are the detailed updates made to simon 1.1.0 :

1. :no_entry_sign::memo: Removed some Blocked Words: We have eliminated the previously restricted words that were hindering the learning process of our chat bot. This will allow the bot to have a broader understanding and provide better responses.

2. :speaking_head::robot: random Message Update: The bot’s random message has been changed to “I am a chat bot, chat with me and I will get better.” This is to encourage users to interact more with the bot and contribute to its learning process.

3. :game_die::chart_with_upwards_trend: Increased Random Message duration: The time the random messages will be sent has increased from 15min to 1hour. This will make the bot’s reduce spam.

4. :alarm_clock::speech_balloon: User Engagement Frequency: The bot has been updated to engage users every 30 minutes to 1 hour from 10-15 min. This will ensure that users are regularly interacting with the bot and aiding in its learning process, but reducing spam

5. :bar_chart::brain: Pretrained Data: we have finally decided to pretrain it with 1200 sentences. This will provide the bot with a solid foundation to understand and respond to user queries effectively.

on telegram search simonkibot @simonkibot

Today we hope to train it with 3000 sentences

1 Like