Just sad ...

alisema bibi ndio alikamuliwa

Niaje my @Sista Gurl

Na mbona professor, husband ya another former VC, aliona elevator kwa hewa? Ama pesa yake iliisha?

nimesema izo cases ni kidogo…soma sentensi tena

My Frens…as a reminder be wary of the woman…the only species to have met the satan in person

Still, hope he got counseling as well

ubaya ni after that then when problems return, we find him drifting again, though am for that kind of support but siyo kuchangishiwa tu like Jesus amerudi

maybe amerealiser analea watoto wa mtu mwingine

Exactly

akikuwa jela huko kwa abdul,true story

umezaa?you drop em like a rat

Let’s wait for the facts lakini if that is his post, they should take the children away from him until he becomes mentally stable.

Mugenda…

Really? Come on man!!

People with such thoughts should be encouraged to die as they are a burden to their loved ones, and take the society backwards. Its better to spend 200k on his final rites than live with a hopeless man for 50 years. He will drain his loved ones energy, na wote wakue suicidal

I have a near perfect memory and what you’re alleging couldn’t be further from the truth. But more importantly, mbona wanichokoza? You know as well as I that you’ll duck once I start throwing the heavy punches. Ama even better; block me.

Hujaskia 4th born ndio napush sahii, inbox jina yako nikuname atleast ukumbukangwe for donating a name because otherwise hata kinyesi ni ya maana kukushinda inaezatumika kama manure

yaani mimi hata sio meffi?alright ,thankyou

Sabatical mujamaa …

Mimi … Civil servant … mimi. Tuck a tuck a

Khasia, kwani lazima uambie kila mutu