Just got physically threatened at work today

Vipi elders. Niliwai waletea hekaya hapa vile nadai kuenda Australia kusaka dollars. So nimefika huku just 3 months ago, been working at a warehouse. Nafanya kazi na majamaa wengi wa Fiji, very huge and muscular guys. Sasa leo nikitoka shift, nachill tu nikieka tools kwa locker, this guy who was working beside me akakam na kuthreaten kunivunja maze juu nimetoka shift 6 minutes earlier ati ‘sikueka rubbish kwa bin.’ His shift ends at 2:06 and mine at 2pm. Tried to explain it to him jamaa akapiga locker ngumi maze and hurled insults mingi yenye sikuelewa juu ya accent yake. He then said that if I do that again he would fuck me up. Honestly, I would not win in a fist fight with him since he is literally twice my size but I had a work knife with me na angenipiga ngumi maybe I would retaliate vibaya. I reported the matter to the supervisor but naskia tu kuenda kwa police. I have a colleague from Congo pia jamaa alikua anataka kumvunja pia because he was singing loudly and it was annoying him. I was there to witness it but sitaki post ikue mrefu. Nawaza sana nifike police station kureport.

3 Likes

ulienda huko kutafuta pesa…HUKO SI KWENU…dont do anything stupid…mind your business and earn your dollar…i have friends in south sudan…what you are describing is nothing compared to their experiences…

13 Likes

Pole sana chief , I can jinx that motherfucker from kitui avunjike spinal cord ukiongea dollar language inbox. I can still jinx him and after the job is done you pay me . His picture and name is enough
Halloween Disney GIF by filmeditor

6 Likes

Umepeleka ubonobo huko unaacha trash kila mahali

3 Likes

Hapa shift ikifika 2 sharp toka. Infact supervisor hata ndio anakushoingi ebu enda because you are not being paid for working overtime. Break time pia huwezi ongezewa hata sekunde moja. Its how this country operates. Very strict on time.

2 Likes

boss… keep your head down and do your job. kukimbilia HR is a mistake. unajichomea, manaume akikutisha stand your ground na story iishie hapo

2 Likes

Mate *, report that shit to the cops, tell supervisor you’ve reported it as well. Tafta job warehouse ingine, I’m sure down the road they will hire you, pia if you’re using agency tell them to change you from that warehouse, and they will do it as soon as today. Cha msingi, report that ish to police, never carry around a weapon, it will be considered to be a premeditated crime, not self defense, na hutajitoa. I’m guessing that knife you’re talking about is a box cutter? Man Kiptoo achamige you don’t need to fight to prove you’re a man, utadedi and repatriation of your body will cost like 5m, else utaozea prison if you survive the fight.

15 Likes

pepper spray will bring down even the biggest mofo… snitching is worse

3 Likes

Peleka polisi otherwise tutakusoma marehemu Demuro disappeared mysteriously huko Australia :kangaroo: Na familia yake inalilia ebassy mtoto wao apatikane ama mwili irudishwe

Yep. Its a box cutter.

Carrying, or even owning, pepper spray - whether for self-defence or not - is illegal in the majority of Australia. But hey, Peleka ubononbo huko tukuone Kwa TV

3 Likes

How did you go to Australia?

Si unichanue hata mimi nitoke hii Kitale.

1 Like

:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Most probably, hii ndio makosa yake. :green_emoji:

I am thinking of going to ask for that CCTV footage in the morning. That job is full of shit anyway and if snitching is gonna make me loose it, might as well take the motherfucker down with me. Nimeona assault hapa inaweza kutupa ndani 2 years or a very heavy fine.

1 Like

Fijians are hulks. Akikuomba mkia kubali tu. Otherwise he will break you in half like a spaghetti alafu akudinye miguu ikiwa imekufa ganzi. Imagine your ass being worked on and you’re dead from the legs down.

Kitu huelewi ni ati hutatoboa. Your co workers are not highly educated individuals who lack a job. You see the class four shamba boy who digs your shamba? That is who you’re working with.

Everyone else with a form four certificate or higher is eating soft life.

Your biggest problem ni ati you come from a shithole country. It’s the same problem women are facing abroad as domestic workers. Their brain cannot comprehend ati wanatumwa tumwa kama mboch na vyenye wamesoma.

Kitu inakuuma sio mfiji ni ati hupati heshima ya degree yako. Ukitaka poa, acha kujifanya expert wa kuhesabu masaa. Act like a low IQ class four dropout.

3 Likes

Spiritual side now that umepatiwa ya kitui way, wacha nikupatie God’s way. Tumia your mum 2k and let her take it church kama sacrifice ya breakthrough,favor, acceptance na protection in foreign lands. It will work like charm.
Otherwise you might even work so hard ukirudi kenya zipotee zote bila kujua.

Second. Ingia gym make lots of foreign friends, learn other things while there.

1 Like

@Demuro usikubali kulaba anus kama huyu anus licker @Mikymas simama and be counted as a man with a spine

2 Likes

True… @Mikymas anakushow the Plain truth ya kufanya kazi Ughaibuni… No matter how learned you are, try as much as possible to play it cool… And avoid all sorts of confrontations no matter how hard you are provoked… The odds are always staked heavily against you as a foreigner/alien/immigrant/refugee… You are seen as a threat that has to be eliminated.

2 Likes

Pole elder.Lakini apana dunga mtu kisu.They might jail then deport you.Kama kuna channels za ku report jaribu kutumia hizo.In case hakuna you might want to look for another job.