Just as Kenya launched Laikipia blowjob

[ATTACH=full]333355[/ATTACH]

Hio bj is damn fugly hata Ile yakuuzia mayai na smokie is much better

Imagine!

It it built or assembled in Uganda ?
Ziko wapi hizi vitu ?

[ATTACH=full]333359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]333360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]333361[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]333362[/ATTACH]

Those are dies, which facility in Uganda have them

They’ve been making these jalopies since 2011 with that fugly car being made in 2016. Too bad ni muhindi anazifabricate not indigenous bonobos[ATTACH=full]333363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]333364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]333365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]333366[/ATTACH]

i though there are huuge metal deposits around that area…why cant they copy part for part hizo imported car part .then mine and process the various metals wajenge hio gari watuuzie on the cheap amongst other stuff for export…this will spur their manufacturing industry…ama…

This shows there’s good investment climate in Uganda. Let them do their thing. We should be supporting them where we can - hata kama ni karasinga anafanya mambo. This is the kind of support they needed when they came to launch the vehicles at KICC. Remember even the first post-COVID flight on Ugandan Airlines was to Nairobi? They have that much faith in us. I celebrate Uganda’s success. Our engineers should be looking for what parts they can fabricate here mbio mbio wawapelekee. That’s how to grow business. You never develop by bashing other people’s endeavours.

dies are so 1800 like chinku SGR

This is a better model for growth which the Chinese have perfected and made their own. Eventually they will find a design identity and develop as a brand.

Really ? ? There’re very much in use. My point though is, where is the production facility for these cars in Uganda ?

pigia M7 simu umulizie ng’ombe ya ankole wewe

Fadhela umemeza kuber excessive

KRA and other agencies will kill that kind of venture even before they break even.