Jurisprudence and Precedence

I dont find sexual assault funny but these wazungu are just going through some unique heinous stuff based on the PC culture.

So this guy was sent to prison for sexual assaulting women and at the time they (politically correct pronoun) identified as a trans woman. Here is the kicker: THE PRISON HE WAS SENT TO WAS AN ALL WOMAN JAIL. :eek:
Of course while in jail heaven, guy still raped again and I’m guessing now they might take him to mandem prison where he will meet akina uwesmake and other self confessed sukuma people like @Kimakia where he will be from then henceforth raped.

Enyewe this is too much.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/12/prison-service-apologises-for-sending-transgender-rapist-to-womens-prison-8030300/

Wakule ujeuri wao. They think they are more clever than God but playing with gender identity? okay

You have to help people pass their stool especially the hard one by enlarging that hole

This is what we had suggested should happen to Jowie…since he also entertained some sukuma

Wachana na @Kimakia ile dress down amepata imetosha…:smiley:

and there he goes again… Perenial but crack “chewer”

Watch out…dont cross my path

White also had previous convictions for indecent assault, indecent exposure and gross indecency involving children, violence and dishonesty.

Read more: Prison Service apologises for sending transgender rapist to women's prison | Metro News

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: Metro | London

Such people should be sent to Guantanamo.

Don’t they have sizable population of normal people left in United Kingdom to stop this madness?? Come away from Gomorrah @Mrs Shosho juu ile laana itaanguka huko itazamisha everyone hata the few normal ones if they exist.

Me I (ahem!) knew the West has gone totally bonkers when I followed the case of that judge, Kavana. Eti a random woman rises up and says, this guy raped me 35 years ago when we were 17 years. No I never told anybody, not even my parents, but you’ve got to believe me.

And with that a dude is dragged through the coals. No physical evidence, no corroboration, nothing just her word against yours, and you are cooked.

Even McCarthysim was better…

@Kimakia niaje homo sukuma.

I see the circle is complete

1. Shock
  2. Denial
  3. Anger
  4. Acceptance
  5. Moving on

Ya Ronaldo imefika wapi

Agreed totally. That story of the transsexual is funny as hell though… from the frying pan to the fire! :D:D Maybe it’s just me…

Wacha (s)he meets Bubba. It’s called ‘attitude realignment’. Bubba doesn’t mess around and screaming don’t mean shit…

#metoo

Apana. I ain’t coming back anytime soon. I have 30 more years to go.