June ishafika bana, mbona corona haimalisi sisi?

Be brave

Corona imekataa kumalisa sisi. Hehehe! Ata leo naona Mutahi Ngui amepewa Vaccine na Gavi, company ya Bill Gaytes ndio itutandike proper!

ndo nashangaa light skin ya pilnser m2random alisema peasants watakufa wengi

Vaccine gani hii tirump bado hajapewa asaidie watu wake

Don’t feel cheated, God and Satan have both rejected you. That’s why you are still alive.

Iko njiani inakuja… our puppets wataichukua bila kuflinch[ATTACH=full]306707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]306708[/ATTACH]

:smiley: Trump alishakunywa chloroquin akamaliza mambo ya covid, labda ikuje pandemic ingine sijui kama atakunywa muarobaini

nimeland omwami :D:D:D:D:D

umeskia recovery ni mtaani. unadungwa venom ukufie mtaani. acha tuone itakuaje

We need to look at facts.

1. This thing is not as lethal to Africans . Say what you will but Mungu ni Mungu.

2. A lot of people are infected. Kugonjeka nayo tutagonjeka.
    Evidence:
    I started following cases in Nigeria and South Africa. Nigeria is a very good predictive model for us. Nigeria are at 11,000 with about 300 deaths. South Africa are at 40,000 with 800 deaths.
    A major challenge is testing. Today in Nigeria 200 tested positive which is a statistical improbability given the rate of spread. This just tells you that testing is a major challenge. At 11,000 confirmed cases the true figure for infection should be 500+ per day.

3. Since you do not know if you are among those who can die or not, take care.

4. People may not be dying on the street as predicted. That doesn’t mean it isn’t serious. Europe was a case study. I believe the lockdown has been instrumental in helping Africa. That small awareness and caution makes a big difference do not ignore it.

Be vigilant. It might look like a hoax but it is wise to err on the side of caution. If you don’t survive it, you won’t live to regret.

Two weeks ago I happened to travel intensively as an essential services provider.
A week later I started experiencing an altered taste in mouth, I got scared but kept my cool.
Day 2 sore throat and onset of cold symptoms to which I resorted to treatment ya walevi…Richot, hot water and lemons.
Day 3 strange taste in mouth persists, sore throat intensifies, chills in the evening.
Am definitely scared but I have to be brave… more richot, hot water and lemons.
Day 4 more of the same as day 3, treatment ya mlevi as usual in the evening.
Day 5 sore throat and strange taste in mouth start disappearing, I keep faith in trusted mlevi treatment.
Day 6 my system is back to normal, a huge sigh of relief and I revert to beer in the evening.
I definitely know if I had gone for testing what the results and consequences would have been.
Mutahi Kagwe accepted yesterday Thursday 4th that 80% of cases they are having can safely be treated at home.
There you have it, unless you have underlying causes, be sure that the way this thing is spreading you will come across it at some point or you already have just like we do with the flu.
Stay safe.

Endelea kubebewa akili. Wanyama wanaokutana mchana in wale wale wangekutana usiku. Halafu people are still sneaking to shags. Do t ask me how but just know watu wanaenda ushago.

The population that COVID-19 would affect in most part of Africa, were wiped out by other illnesses a while ago.

It’s true that, winter in the northern Hemisphere coincides with the flu season, which is over now, but no one knows what the next season is gonna bring. So, when does .ke experience the flu season ?

Saw something on twitter yesterday about KNH and Mbagathi being full and asymptomatic people being told to recover at home… I don’t know which part of the curve we’re at.

It is also manifesting itself in form of diarrhoea in some and in reduced sexual drive in others. This is the most mysterious disease in human history

Makes me doubt the news that African Americans were dying at bigger numbers than everybody else.

Vaa mask and go on with your business. Be brave.

As you can see, the graph below shows that we haven’t reached the peak. June has just stated, it will get worse but I don’t think we’re going to see the same level of carnage as other hard-hit countries.
[ATTACH=full]306786[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]306787[/ATTACH]

Hebu look at that graph. We are 47 million. And the country remains fixated on less than 80 deaths. Whose veracity is wanting because nobody has so far died OF Covid. People are dying WITH Covid. They sold us Contagion and lied that Contagion and mortality are the same. And we bought it. Even in the west. America had 80000 deaths from the flu in 2018. 40+ million were infected. And nobody lost a job due to lock down. Someone is doing social engineering. The truth shall emerge soon. The whole world is looking more like Communist China as far as governance is concerned. Governments have unparalleled power to prohibit all aspects of life. Hadi UK is regulating the sex lives of its citizens:D:D… We have been had. The economic shocks have made previously independent citizens now rely on the govt for support. 40+ million Americans seeking govt help is but a tip of the problem globally. Corona was the biggest con. My question is this. Who is this who has the power to shut down the global economy in such a manner? Where are these instructions coming from? And how come all countries are complying without objecting? When did we all become uniform? And why is this uniformity looking like the command and control in China?

The curve being talked about is that of new/daily infections…the number of cases will always be on the increase ad infinitum, since that is the nature of all diseases. Flattening the curve means that the rate of infection is reduced or stalled. From the following you can see that Germany and Italy have flattened their curves and thus the decision to cautiously reopen. USA is still at the peak of their cycle and Kenya is all over the place since our testing patterns are inconsistent and the strain of the virus here has mutated to move(kuhama) from one estate to another