Juncao fodder grass - only the Chinese can help us

Hii ndio ile hysteria ya swallowing western media which thinks and feels like they are the only ones who have the altruism to do good out of moral duty alone… hehehe… Wake up bro!..

Well done!..

Wait where have they indicated price?.. I just asked them for a quotation for 1 Acre wakaniambia I need 7k stems at 20bob each… :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

Mdau. hii stock unatoanga wapi… inbosk condacts za plug wako… na bei ya kupanda on an acre hivi… plus requirements…

The sell price. So people people will prefer that over Napier.
How much per stem for Napier?

I already have napier, plus If I wanted stems, I can easily get from neighborhood farms for next to nothing. These fellows want 140geez bana…

the brachiari didnt cost me half as much…

You can harvest and sell 3-4 times a year. But I suspect you need to buy that machine. Plus you have to fertilize a lot, to get that much output.

MARKETING SPAM!

BUYER BEWARE

1 Like

Wanasema fertilizer sio saana, manure will do. from chicken or the cows themselves… closed loop cycle kabisa… hehehe

Forking the 140 geez is what’s out of the question… pengine I grow my own seed stems first. and build my field organically and see how the cows and other livestock in my peasant farm respond to it. Naona wanasema iko potential ya mushroom pia… acha nifanye utafiti saidi nione kama ni viable… na wale wamepanda.

Machines naeza tafuta Onyi to fabricate a local one like our BJ30 hahaha! sio beauty paegant zinaenda… already niko na chaff cutter.

1 Like

Na ukipiga simu unapata Njoroge who’s never ran a farm on the other end promising you heaven. Quail season ll

2 Likes