Judiciary is dead and captured-I quit politics

How come JSC is not quoting the relevant sections of constitution that prohibits president from rejecting some nominations?
I think this gray area is what Havi calls lacuna

The president is right, the judiciary leaders pia waliona hio vita Maraga alipigana na Uhuru for 5 years damaged them more budgets cuts at the end of the day mwananchi ndio anaumia with cases like land disputes hurting the common man. we dont need an activist judiciary with left wing judges being financed to legalize abortion and homos.

si mtulie jamani, vita bado. hizi ni checkers tu.

What I don’t understand is why forward the names to the President and when he gives his input inaleta shida?
If the President is only supposed to rubber-stamp basi he should not be in the approval workflow.

mumeambiwa mara mingi sana politics is not personal .kalenjins wasiweke siasa kwa roho, hata 2022 can hit you badly, the way you never expect

Because he is the head of state, a ceremonial figure head in some of his roles , a similar title to Queen Elizabeth,the queen is the head of state of the UK, Jamaica,Canada,Australia and other countries and her role as head of state involves ceremonial duties such as approving some legislations on advice of prime ministers/head of government,she has no authority to veto or overrule

[MEDIA=twitter]1400881999666155522[/MEDIA]

Explains the bile against Canada in American Animations

Like I said the other day…
[ATTACH=full]367878[/ATTACH]
@Berlin Oxford and company leta maoni…

[ATTACH=full]367879[/ATTACH]

Game bado changa, kuna come back

you are a fat fool

The JSC recommended the names to the president, to me it doesn’t seem like a ceremonial thing for the president to automatically approve

idiot, ngojea matokeo acha kiherehere