Jubilee Development: KQ Woes

kunyi anaweka pesa za airline kwa account yake ama ametransfer imeenda kwa mahali pale cayman?

Ata kama iko Cayman si bado ni yake

weee umeishi kenya miaka ngapi?
huyo ni pointman anakusanya pesa za wakubwa alafu anakula 0.005%

So,what becomes of him or any other person who is used as a conduit to siphon money from state corporates.
Are they lesser evils?

wote walale jela banae

You are Naive.

Managers and directors are always under pressure from external force and the owners of the company or enterprise to do what the owners want even if its illegal. Managers and directors are only the face puppets which public see, the real monsters or saints are the owners. KQ is owned by Kenyatta family but dupped ‘public’ - they have looted it to carcass same way they loot everything dupped ‘public’.

When you see a company going down, it’s the owners or external forces doing it not the managers and directors. But naive blind people will blame the managers and directors fueled by paid media.

Never take what the media gives you as truth

Am a manager and am not under any pressure from external forces,if it gets to that point,I will resign…won’t do shit at the expense of my good name

Ukiona jina ya kenya govt anywhere jua hapo grand heist n incompetence. Even flying those planes ni risk tu. I wouldn’t be surprised if corners are also being cut on safety.

In one of the KQ planes, it lost its AC immediately we started descend about 45 minutes to land. We were literary roasted and everyone was cursing KQ. By the time we touched down, everyone was fleeing and the pilots and managers had to come to cool customer tempers down