Jowie interview with Jalango weuh

All my life I have never heard my dad comment on any murder case but this case of Monica affected him. Ujue Monica is the only daughter and the way dads love their daughters. This thing is painful on all sides. Jowie family and Monica’s family wote. Parents in Kenya are going through alot. Even after adulthood keep closeness to your kid and always pray for them bcz hakuna kitu ineza haribu Maisha yako like your kid going to jail or even worse murdered. Nimefeel sana for these parents and siblings. It’s so painful after you invest so much in your kids things end up like this. God remember all parents going through hell bcz of their kids. Wengine ata wako permanently on antidepressants bcz of their dead children who were murdered.

1 Like

Slut @trumancapote anenoki Itumbwe spear like nonsense,mpaka avatar si junguu time tena
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

7 Likes

Give a summary of the interview, hatuna time ya kusikiza

2 Likes

He was talking about no friends and also life in jail. He said he would sooner wish someone death than jail. Jowie anaenda ku suffer ile mbaya

2 Likes

Good for him. He should rot inside the cells

1 Like

@TrumanCapote ako fifty fifty, junguu time ama chimpanzee time and we have a winner. She no longer trusts junguus. Next utaona ameweka avatar yako ushindwe niaje…ashapenda. itakuwa ni perdition time.

Na by the way perdition sasa ni jina gani sasa. Rudisha ile ya pharmacy angalau inasomeka

1 Like

Let him suffer. He tied someone’s hands and legs and sliced their throat.

Perdition is destruction, I destroy poosies like nonsense

1 Like

Aliniweka profile pic yake pale for two days pale facebook after nilipepeta ndiasa yake for two six hours straight.

3 Likes

Dude is actually better off in prison. I have a feeling politicians and other bigwigs were going to use him out here to settle scores…he was basically a juvenile mercenary sio kama wale hardcore Eastern Europeans and SouthAfricans who go about their business quietly. Dude got hyped in clubs and ended up believing the hype…a normal kenyan with a brain usually steps back once that kind of fame and hype suddenly engulfs him because it only leads to tears.

Yeah one girlfriend says he always carried a gun around. She physically saw it. He was another Dayton Mwitiki in the making.

1 Like