Joshua vs Ngannou Happening in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Antony Joshua ni kama hajipendi, March 08th, in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

3 Likes

Experience will triumph, Joshua taking this. nganou should stick to MMA. Either way both will make bank

2 Likes

Ngannou ana nukisha kitunguu kushinda all MMA fighters except mushienzi Connor Mc Gregor

4 Likes

It’s more of a exhibition fight. Joshua will not even practice. They will make it look like a close fight, to ensure Ngannou gets another boxing fight. But they will carry a lot of money.

2 Likes

ngannou ako sawa tu, let him make some bank. what you dont know is that ngannou initially wanted to be a boxer after arriving in france. his coach convinced him to change to mma because he would easily get fights and he had crazy punch out power.

1 Like

Rematch this coming weekend.

It’s tonight actually. I see Joshua taking it

1 Like

Yep
It’s tanait

1 Like

Hii vita anaanza saa ngapi?
It’s almost 2am banae na bado kuna fight ingine Moja kabla ya main event.

Lete link mdau

Natumia Kodi…iko sky sports box office au DAZN

1 Like

KO!!!

Wah!
Ngannou amechapwa kama burukenge.

2nd Round KO

AJ is back!

1 Like

Ngannou had no chance. He has no chance against any boxer. Wacha arudi UFC. Ngannou Jones fight of the century.

AJ took Ngannou to school. The difference in skill and experience was very clear. Perfect timing of punches and movement from AJ.

This is bad news for Ngannou because his chin has been tested and found wanting. There is a big chance that he will lose his next MMA fight. Usually when a fighter in his late 30s gets knocked out like that its the beginning of the end.

4 Likes

No professional boxer ever stands in the middle of the ring. Fury warned him, but he thought he was counterpunching. And no boxer ever takes a direct hit like his 2nd KO. Hiyo 90 degree punch will affect your brain. You throw while hepaing. It’s not his chin but going against a elite boxer was not a good idea.
Hopefully a year off can saidia him.

3 Likes

Shelf life ya professional athletes hukuwa kama ya madame. They only have between 25 and 35 before the body’s ability to take a beating declines sharply. Hata akina Usman, Volkanovski, Tony Fergusson, etc they all experienced that decline. Mahali kama UFC (which Ngannou left) the difference between a champion and the next five contenders hukuwa very slim. At that elite level the difference between winning and losing can boil down to who argued with his girlfriend that morning. So at some point after 35, your body’s ability to take a punch declines sharply. Unapata huwezi kula ngumi vile ulikuwa unakula five years ago. Also, your reaction time declines sharply. You can no longer slip punches like you used to. I have watched boxing and UFC for over a decade now and I have seen champions come and go. The script is almost always the same. Most fighters peak at between 28 and 32. That’s when they have enough experience and enough physicality to become champions. After 35 you have the experience but lack the body of a champion.

7 Likes

But yeah, this changes everything. I saw Tyson Mike training him nilimuonea uruma. Tyson is all about footwork. Ngannou ni Mse wa mikono, what a mismatch.
But I assumed it was a exhibition match, Joshua atamuonea uruma ka Fury.

1 Like

What time zone is the fight kiongozi

Washa pigana. It was in Saudi.

2 Likes