Join the best channel for p0rn and h00kup

Join the best channel for p0rn and h00kup, win giveaways daily and also meet single people who are ready for S€X​:point_down:t4::point_down:t4::underage:

https://t.me/+GUuFiLlAyuBiNzdk

Hatutaki pono na usherati

2 Likes

I’m calling you out as a fraud, a thief, con man, witch, sorcerer, Ashawo, streetwalker and everything in between.

HOW SPY APP WORKS

MONITOR ALL MESSAGES
Spy on conversations in 12+ popular messaging apps, including WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Tinder, and others

VIEW MEDIA FILES✅
Open the Android gallery and other storage locations remotely, then check any photos or videos saved to the device

CHECK LOCATION✅
GPRS activated, via Google and or ios track victim’s location anywhere

INTERCEPT LIVE PHONE CALLS✅
Listen to and record live phone calls as they take place.

CALLS✅
View all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls, including the duration of the call as well as the date and time when the call took place

GALLERY✅
View all photos, videos, and other media taken

NB; The best part is that you dont need to install the software in the phone of the person you want to spy you only need the victims number

Inbox for this app
@annemakena254

There is that bit I’ve highlighted. That last paragraph. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Ati you buy an app from her, then you spy on some random person, all you have to do is key in their number in the app, did you even wipe your arse in the morning? @TrumanCapote vaite Makena jinga sana

5 Likes

thread closed

2 Likes

giphy

4 Likes