Jobless, Securing one to a Pussy Broker.

My apprenticeship at company x had come to an end.My very first step was to call everyone i knew friends and even stranger letting them know of my availability for a new opportunity that might pop up.
To keep my self busy i joined my friend stevo who would contact me to assist him on CCTV installation.
Mid June on a fine sato early in the morning i received a call from a stranger.He introduced himself formerly na akanishow he have been referred to me by a friend that i do install CCTV na hata kabla amalizie niliwa nimesema yes kama mia nikaona hapa nakula kitu poa. But the deal was different it was a CCTV controller Job on offer for a certain company(name withheld)
After a short talk we agreed to meet on Sunday so as to clarify further on the job and agreement was tukipata job end month huyo jamaa tumjenge 10k each.
On sunday, we met on agreed location and five minutes later we were joined by this gorgeous young lady with a look no man can resist. We were told of the job and wat expected from us, interview scheduled on monday.
We were in for the job the interviewer was the owner his son and the guy who connected me for the job.He assured them this the best team.
I became too close to this lady having in mind i was spending much time with her kwa ofisi. We grew emotions na nikaaza kutwanga vitu. Kuingia job 6 am na kutokea 9pm 6 days a week. We were having less time for the outside world.
After 3 weeks the company owner approached me.He called me in his office.
“Hi Mukiha am a man like you i will not beat around the bush. Have gone through your workmate CV. Is she really married?” Akadai anataka hio mali bt chini ya maji and i keep everything Verbal.
Hapo nikaambiwa i let her know the motive of our boss. Nikitoka nikaekelewa 7k kwa meza.
There and then nikajua am the one to arrange and negotiate. My part time job was now a pussy Broker… To be continued

Usiendelee tafadhali

If you took the cheese you are a disgrace to menfolk… you could have stood the guy and say… am ferking her. Ama useme shes married. If you took the cheese bro… I can forecast your future… your wife will be ferked by the boss na huwezi sema kitu… juu shes bringing in more than you do… simple as that… and dont edit this story on part two you spineless cunt!