JKIA security goons who like to harass/solicit/extort people

What happened with 25kg of luggage rule…I thought you can have this for free… what about mzungu, pia wanafanyiwa hivo?..

1 Like

KRA is in the process of acquiring scanners to avoid this kind of stripping.

1 Like

I agree with that. They are actually very reasonable. A lot more than regular officers. They are people you can make sense with. The only catch is that they have advantage over you. If you try and undervalue anything, they have all the information they need to get the correct valuation.

3 Likes

Wewe inakaa hujasafiri kwa ndege before.

2 Likes

Inakuwa namna gani?..ndugu yangu ni chanue…soon nasafiri kwa hicho kifaa

kifaa au chombo ndugu yangu?

2 Likes

They actually can prove and it is their word against yours. And if you make them have to calculate that value, you may have to leave your items with them for a few days while they do a valuation.
[/QUOTE]

1 Like

Inakaa kiswahili si mdomo chake !

1 Like

My friend, respect your money if you want to make it. Ask any rich man around. Hio mia moja sidhani kama umewahi okota since the beginning of the year, donge?

2 Likes

pale Harare ni horror stories tuuuu! Watu watembee kidogo, watapenda JKIA sana hehehe.

5 Likes

Lagos pia. There you will pay to exit the country. You will be told " your particulars are not in order" . And may miss your flight if you dont part with something.

5 Likes

you don’t know torture until an airport policeman picks you out from the line at Beijing international and the first question is “are from Nigelia”. He takes your passport, looks at it, looks at you for three to four minutes- then he looks at you directly for another three minutes without blinking and you are just there wondering what he is thinking…

7 Likes

Hehehehe, pole sana! You’ve reminded me of @Art’s story, wueh. But the things we go through outside of here make me believe JKIA guys are rational.

3 Likes

donge, tell him

Murtala Mohammed hapo Nigeria ni mambo mbaya.Nigeria nikubaya I have had nasty experiences kwa airport both arrival and departure.I had to part with $ 20 niliambiwa my yellow fever certificate was fake by some fat mean looking lady.The airport is hot,humid and stuff making the arrivals and departures unbearable hope they have fixed that.
Not only did I have issues at the airport but hata kwa streets ni shida since the have a security agency in Lagos that puts road blocks everywhere every evening and targets Taxi.

2 Likes

:D:D @Touchlyrics saa zingine unakuwanga na ufala, mbona unatuanika ivo?

5 Likes

Problem is where will you declare those items to, where is the stipulated law, who is in Charge, na kama ni muimu sana si KRA wange weka offices zao hapo karibu, those fuckers are just greedy humans tu, ukienda Heathrow airport upuss kama hizi hakuna

No doubt old man

[QUOTE="gapcrew, post: 9

they don’t do this to wazungu ni wakenya wenzao tu.
68021, member: 1064"]What happened with 25kg of luggage rule…I thought you can have this for free… what about mzungu, pia wanafanyiwa hivo?..[/QUOT

[SIZE=5]Pia mimi nilisumbuliwa pale stage ya ummoinner ati nilipie mzigo kiti ! [/SIZE]

10 Likes