Jews rule the world

Lost interest immediately they started using the bible as a reference point!

1 Like

The bible is a written historical record and is accurate because the jews knew how to write then. 2000yrs from now our descendants hapa kenya will also be reading our current katiba, laws and other documents and they will be accurate records then just like they are today. So the bible is an accurate reference point.

1 Like

The chosen people longed ceased being Jews …it’s now the Sons of God who are born again, Jews and non Jews from all over the world. The believers of Christ who were born again from Spiritual death when Christ rose from the death. Who were purchased from spiritual death by the death of Christ on the cross.

As it’s written in 1st Peter 2:9 “ But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”

The Jews were used by God to show himself to the world. God used Jews to manifest himself to the world but that time passed when Christ came and died on the cross and paid the price for salvation of the world for both Jews and non Jews alike and created a family for entire human race that would accept Christ who then have become parts of God family. And that is why in revelation John said he saw people from all the races in heaven Revelation 7:9 “ After these things I looked, and this is what I saw: a vast multitude which no one could count, [gathered] from every nation and from all the tribes and peoples and languages [of the earth], standing before the throne and before the Lamb (Christ), dressed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands;”

The chosen people longed ceased being Jews …it’s now the Sons of God who are born again, Jews and non Jews from all over the world. The believers of Christ who were born again from Spiritual death when Christ rose from the death. Who were purchased from spiritual death by the death of Christ on the cross.

As it’s written in 1st Peter 2:9 “ But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”

The Jews were used by God to show himself to the world. God used Jews to manifest himself to the world but that time passed when Christ came and died on the cross and paid the price for salvation of the world for both Jews and non Jews alike and created a family for entire human race that would accept Christ who then have become parts of God family. And that is why in revelation John said he saw people from all the races in heaven Revelation 7:9 “ After these things I looked, and this is what I saw: a vast multitude which no one could count, [gathered] from every nation and from all the tribes and peoples and languages [of the earth], standing before the throne and before the Lamb (Christ), dressed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands;”