JE, NI HALALI MWANAMKE KUHUBIRI AU KUMTAWALA MWANADAMU?

Retarded argument, the same men that supposedly singlehandedly built Europe are the same ones that saw it fit to elect women leaders. Seeing that the GDP of europe has been steadily increasing for the last 10 years, am hard pressed to understand how these female leaders have been running down the continent.

Ati the same men, and GDP increase doesn’t refute my point, GDP increase is actually due to companies established way before feminism took a hold in Europe. People voting in female leaders has no bearing on whether gdp will increase especially since these companies are global and will almost always turn a profit and remit those funds back home. We are talking about cultural degradation sijataja mambo ya GDP hapa. Plus those women who are in power are obligated to protect those big companies since their voters need jobs to survive

I bet you have never heard of the verse in bold and red that is immediately in front of the wife submitting to husband one that even non believers know.

Ephesians 5
[SIZE=5]Instructions for Christian Households(AH)[/SIZE]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]21 Submit to one another(AI) out of reverence for Christ.[/SIZE]

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands(AJ) as you do to the Lord.(AK) 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,(AL) his body, of which he is the Savior.24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands(AM) in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives,(AN)just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her(AO) 26 to make her holy,(AP) cleansing[b] her by the washing(AQ) with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself(AR) as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.(AS) 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives(AT) as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body.(AU)31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[c](AV) 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife(AW) as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Respect: A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Submit: Ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive.

All Africans believed in God prior to the arrival of the colonialist.

If a woman want to lead and/or preach she should not be held on different/softer standards just because she is a woman.

When society makes concessions for women, hapo ndio vitu huharibika. Lakini if you have a woman like Martha Karua who toughs it out with the men on equal footing, then they won’t take society down.

By the way, wale huteta they want leadership/equal positions, those are the problem. If they really deserved it, they would fight and take it.

Women are performing well in current culture because they don’t go to the extremes. They operate in the MIDDLE. Men on the other are the only ones capable of going to bothe EXTREMES, i.e Right and Wrong without remorse. People say women are evil but in real sense they cannot reach the level of evil men are capable to reach. Also women are not capable of sacrificing themselves for someone wo is NOT RELATED TO THEM i.e. agape love.

Genesis 19:8- “Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

Hivyo ndivyo maandiko yanavyosema, women-preaching is contrary to the scripture,…

Mungu aliweka utaratibu wa kufuatwa katika kanisa, kama ilivyofanya katika agano la kale. Kwasababu hata katika agano la kale japokuwa kulikuwa na manabii wazuri wengi wa kike na wa kiume kama vile Debora, Isaya, Yeremia n.k. Lakini hawakuwa na nafasi ya kuhudumu katika hekalu la Mungu, kama hawakuwa wa uzao wa Lawi.

Lakini hilo halikuwafanya wasiwe watumishi wa Mungu, isipokuwa walikuwa na utumishi lakini katika nafasi zao.

Halikadhalika Mungu ameweka utaratibu katika kanisa, akatoa mwongozo, mwanamke asifundishe, yaani asiwe Pastor, or teacher, au katika nafasi yoyote inayomfanya awe juu ya mwanaume, sasa hilo halimfanyi yeye asiwe mtumishi wa Mungu, au asitumike katika nafasi nyingine kanisani hapana… atatumika, lakini sio katika hizo zilizoorodheshwa…