JaKuon Speaks For The Dumb

“We agreed sometime back that each Cord party should market itself. That is what they are doing. We are still united and will come back at the right time to pick a presidential candidate," said Raila.

“We are all in the chase for the top seat, and each party has a game plan to strengthen itself before we pick a presidential candidate."

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/10/05/raila-defends-kalonzo-wetangula-says-bids-against-him-part-of-game_c1432795

4 Likes

I just watched a video of gov. Kidero endorsing President Uhuru as he will still be President same time next year. Its October 2016 that makes it 2017. Stating the obvious to even those burying their heads in the sand. Even better it was deliberate and calculating, he paused to say it clearly. I only wish we could embed Twitter videos here. Lets await the odm attack dogs to respond. matusi inakuja kwa sponsor.

3 Likes

Raila should do us a favor and retire. He is a distraction.
Without him a more Kenyans would probably start thinking about Kenya rather than relying on anti-Raila reflex.

3 Likes

Jizee, as much as you’ve trolled from RCBowen (you single handedly brought that great forum down with your Raila obsession). You were in Jukwaa, then got kicked out for calling the moderator a dictator. Labeling the forum Pyoyang. Now you’re dragging your obsession and nonsense here.

It’s really nice to see you being given a wide berth on this forum. Be gone. Spend time with the other fart @FieldMarshal CouchP fool.

Both of you truly exemplify the notion that with age wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with it.

3 Likes

@spear, Kidero’s words are crystal clear even though he later ‘clarified’ in the ODM fashion.:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1tEVvVz3hk

Bila Shaka the hidden message here is the middle finger to JaKuon & Joho.

He is not being given a wide berth. Why do you sound so bitter,? Relax and Raila will never be president. Everyone else can see his bullshit, ata Miguna Miguna also saw through his own stupidity and he was at the forefront of defending the guy when Kibaki was at the helm.

2 Likes

Wacha ni summarize hii maneno,raira will never be fresident,

4 Likes

RAIRA WILL NEVER BE PHRESIDENTI

3 Likes

Swine flu, why are you mad. Everyone is open to have his opinion in this forum. Haven’t you seen we have even a fag here?

5 Likes

People like you that start a conversation with expletives lack the mental capacity to put forth an argument coherently. Your type are easily ignored.

Kenyatta 1, Kibaki, Kenyatta Jr - Kikuyus have been president. How has that really benefited the Kikuyus at large? Kikuyus might have the highest tiny majority of the wealthiest Kenyans, but majority are dirty poor. Look around Nairobi. All the Mukuru slums, hawkers, muggers, thieves, carjackers, prostitutes etc. I could care less whether Raila, Ruto or whomever ever becomes president. As long as Kenya stays peaceful and my investments are sawas, why would I care?

DEM! I never thought I would agree with you on anything…

Whatever you say, know that I will always consider you a baboon. BABOON! Untermensch!

2 Likes

I don’t know whether this jaruo @Swansea is naturally stupid - as most of you have pointed out - or what. He throws insults left right and centre lakini ukimjibu vile @byro amemjibu he starts catching. Right there you c why laila wiro nefarest be plisidenti…@swansea, take a dump and relax.:D:D:D:D:D

5 Likes

That old tired line that anyone that is critical of Kenyatta or Jubilee is jaruo is so jaded. Sasa enda usugue makendez utulize boli. Meffi.