It will End in Vayolens

He he he. Crystallize hizi 4 points zako into a simple sentence. Now that you know both men personally, tell us who you think will prevail in the end, we would watching a historical moment.

I keep seeing the narrative being thrown around that Juliani is a chokosh nashindwa fomu gani. This nigga was at one time Kenya’s hottest artist. The nigga has a number of NGOs behind him so nashangaa uchokosh inatoka wapi ama ni juu ya dreads??

Nadhani amezoea kukaa na wazungu hadi akaanza kuamini hiyo Hollywood nonsense yao. Ati dem anakamuliwa kamu kamu na beshte yako aladu small penis man anamwambia “am happy for you” “it’s over buhuhuhu”

Mbona hii stori inauma elders sana.Middle aged men mmejaa mafeelings sana.How comes most of you guys are on mutua’s side

Lazma iyo story inakumbusha elders siku za kitambo

Juliani is 40 year old man with a midlife crisis numbnutts

:D:D NGOs == power in kenya? Wuehh

Kiroboto wewe. Have you seen me anywhere to claim to know Juliani? Mbona hapa kuna vinyangarika who rival women in jumping into conclusions? Jifunze kusoma nanii.

Mtoto ya maraya wewe. Wewe ni zile ngombe hazikwenda university, so critical thinking na academic writing skills ni bure. What you wrote mtu anastruggle to understand. Labda sijui kusoma but wewe hujui kuandika. Kumbamwiko, ngety, mijinga, nyang’ori

I do not know both men but Julian seems to be driving some agenda. I don’t know which. How can you steal someone’s wife then you keep posting her daily? Yes? Must he rub in it? Niko sure Mutua anaumwa mbaya :D:D:D

Hapana. Samehea marehemu since hayuko hapa kujitetea.

Toa ujinga na umeffi hapa. Kwani mwanamke ni kama jembe yenye mtu akipata umewacha nje anapita nayo?

Yes. Wives can be stolen, girlfriends can be stolen, husbands and boyfriends can be stolen. That’s a fact of life. Muache kutupima akili.

Juliani might not be impressed by Boniface Mwangi’s act of sharing his photos with lover Lillian Nganga without his consent.

In a deleted tweet, the rapper felt it would have been right for Mwangi to alert him and Lillian first.

https://external-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQF1i6Cdr7eii-iI&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnetstorage-tuko.akamaized.net%2Fimages%2Ffc2afaec016f907f.jpg&cfs=1&ext=jpg&_nc_oe=6ee08&_nc_sid=06c271&ccb=3-5&_nc_hash=AQGcbOnnOPm9HvcX

TUKO.CO.KE
Juliani appears displeased by Boniface Mwangi for sharing his snaps with Lillian

As I said earlier. Anyone insulting my mother shall have it. Wait for your turn. I hope that is clear enough.

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Sit down. Wewe bibi si aliibwa ukaenda into depression? The thief even had the guts to claim that you never went past 4 inches. Beyond the 4 inches, the p.ussy was all new. Pole kaka

They seem to be trying to provoke a reaction from Mutua, this hardly seems to be an image dent anymore.
Too much storm over naught.

Politics, the couple might be receiving cash from mutua political competitors, same case with mukisa stori. They look at your weakness and pour money there to assasinate your image.