It pays to take heed to a warning,,, Run for cover to Jesus acha lanyes before it's too late

THE TITANIC WAS WARNED.

The most captivating story I’ve ever read was the story of the Titanic, the supposedly unsinkable ship. On its maiden voyage, all the influential and affluent people of the time were on board, along with ordinary passengers from Southampton, England, to New York City on April 10, 1912 (111years ago). They had embarked on this journey across the ocean, eager to experience the grandeur of the Titanic. The Titanic was a marvel of engineering and luxury.
As they set off, the captain received a warning about floating icebergs obstructing their chosen ferry route. I’ve always believed that God never punishes without sending a warning, even though people often turn a deaf ear. God is currently warning us today too. Their is an “iceberg” about to hit our world in a special sense.

The captain received the message, but he paid little attention to it. After all, this was an unsinkable ship. The passengers were engrossed in their festivities, relishing in the finest food and entertainment, dressed in their evening attire. The thought of danger didn’t even cross their minds. They truly believed that nothing could happen to this magnificent vessel. However, in the middle of that fateful night, a deadly crunch reverberated throughout the ship in April 12, 1912 at about 11.40 p.m.

Some people at the gaming tables were jolted, causing money to fall on the floor. “It must have been something, but surely, it couldn’t be serious. This ship was unsinkable.”

As time passed, the captain began to realize that he was in deep trouble. Ice water started pouring in through the breach, gallons upon gallons every minute. “The colossal steam boilers would soon be inundated, leading to a catastrophe.” The crew desperately tried to shut off various areas in an attempt to save the ship that was deemed unsinkable.

However, despite the warnings, the band continued playing, and the passengers continued dancing, oblivious to the impending doom. They whispered sweet nothings into each other’s ears, indulging in their drinks from long-stemmed crystal glasses. Little did they know that their lives were hanging by a thread.

Suddenly, the ship began to sink, and the captain knew he had to take action. He ordered to signal with all the available lifeboat, but they were not enough. Why would they need lifeboats on an unsinkable ship? Such a thought never crossed their minds. Panic ensued as the realization hit that they were ill-prepared for this disaster. “Women and children first!” the captain shouted. Some cowardly men jumped into the lifeboats, but as the ship continued to tilt, chaos took hold.

As the ship gradually sank, the captain and everyone else desperately held on, clinging to hope. In a last attempt to bring solace to the doomed passengers, the captain gave an order to the band. “Play something,” he said. “But not Alexander’s Ragtime Band, not the Blues. Play ‘Nearer, My God, to Thee’.” It was too late, though. Too late for them to think about God. Too late for them to cry out. They yearned to be nearer to God as the colossal vessel succumbed to the waves, spiraling into the depths. The haunting sound of the coal wheel spinning atop the ship could be heard for miles as those in the lifeboats turned back to witness their lost husbands, fathers, and loved ones, as the song “Nearer, my God to thee” rang through the air. It was the last sound they heard before the Titanic vanished beneath the waves in the early hours of 15 April, 1912 taking the life of more than 1,500 people.

The ship of this world is sinking. Christ will come, and He will not delay.

I listened to C. D. Brooks, and my heart melted as he talked about the second coming and how unconcerned people would be.

C

1 Like

It’s time the world ended…too much suffering for the innocent…world hunger,wars,avarice…maybe aliens will be much better inhabiting earth than us humans coz we Cunt get any dumber/lower than we currently are…or can we?

2 Likes

Who cares whether the world ends or whatever the fuck ? A religious person is as stupid as the religion. Pastors are enjoying the best as you toil to go to wherever they promise you yet they are living fully on earth should be enough to tell you heaven is here on earth . Enjoy fully.dont be fooled by wolves in white robes