ISN'T GOD GOOD

God’s Plan

People have been dying from time immemorial. People will die in the future, you didn’t even think before posting.

Before Covid19 came people were dying everyday everywhere from different conditions.

Wrong or perhaps illogical question all together.

“I don’t know X, therefore god exists” - every theist’s argument ever

I’m just a small man in a vast universe. I don’t know, maybe you do.

If you are unable to explain something, why is the default answer always “it must be God”? Why are you so quick to credit God for anything and everything that you do not understand?

What is your answer, you who knows?

Go ahead and laugh. But the universe is too vast for human knowledge to fathom, that is why new discoveries are always being made, even new planets. You will never live long enough to know all the secrets of planet earth, let alone the universe iself. So what do you really know? And if you, as a man, the most intelligent creature on earth, cannot tell where you came from, isn’t it the height of folly not to accept you are not the greatest source of knowledge? If you choose not to attribute the things you do not know to a Source, then you will never settle. You will live fruitlessly searching for that which cannot be found. Because in truth, your search by scientific methods–where you seek proof of things–will leave you frustrated. God cannot be proven, it’s the only intelligent answer I can give you. But I’m sure you know there is something greater than the greatest people you’ve ever known, just that you think that, somehow, man will find answers.

That’s the thing man, I don’t know. That is why I do not assume it is this or that. Am sure in the past people did not know germs cause sickness and disease and assumed “it must be evil spirits.”

Lol. Theists can NEVER just say “I don’t know”.

I struggle with some of these questions too, as I’m sure many people do. True, knowledge grows, along with advances in technology, and education makes us curious, even skeptical. A lot is known now about so many things that were not known when some of us were being born. Yet we are nowhere near answering the fundamental question of our very existence. I suspect the conflict in our understanding results from the natural tendency to view all things through the senses–things we can see, hear, touch, smell and feel. But there are certain kinds of knowledge that can only be felt with the heart–and I don’t mean the heart in your chest–such as peace, joy, sorrow, admiration, love, and hate. The knowledge of God is that way, I think.

Perhaps we have a lot of groundwork to do to understand the reality we are in, before we can graduate to know anything higher. Perhaps we should be more focussed on restoring the earth, making it beautiful, creating peace between peoples, creating technology that is useful for the good of mankind, rather than weapons, avoiding destructive politics and war, and maybe we will begin to understand God. Perhaps being kind and good to others can lead us to some of these answers, because God works through people, and that is how He can be “seen”. Just my two cents.

Which arrogant theists are these you know? . All theists accept that God is a mystery. That will take eternity to figure out.

Anything and everything even that which we understand is part of Creation… And creation was Created by the Creator. God. So whether we think we understand it or we don’t it has to be God. Its not only that which we don’t understand that is God. Everything is God. Creation is God.

The way things work in the world I think there are very many gods instead of one big one. Some gods are cool dudes while others are cheeky and others evil. Come to think of it, there must be a spectrum of gods

Why do you say that?

What we know are very tiny bits of an enormous mystery. Think about it this way, man can see minute organisms like bacteria and viruses, aided by technology. He can then find ways of taming them through medical research. But which technology can help us see what cannot be seen? Since God cannot be seen, there is reason–yes, very good reason–to fear Him because our knowledge cannot help us beyond a certain point.
The scientists at NASA know a huge lot about space, but they don’t know all the galaxies that exist. So an entity that can create a reality so massive that the brightest engineers on earth cannot fully understand, more than deserves our humility.
I’m willing to bet that even if we created technology to take us to the sun and to survive it’s radiation, God would still remain a mystery.

The Creator/God does not exist and that is the reality. If you had pneumonia today and I gave you 2 choices; 1. Go to church and be prayed for, 2. Go to hospital and see a doctor. Which one would you choose? You can choose to believe in imaginary things all you want but when your life is on the line suddenly commonsense will kick in and you will make the right decision to save your life.

That is a very low IQ argument… Belief in God does not preclude Science. That is a false division… As if this science is not rooted in Creation. As if the Doctor does not use herbs/pills from nature to cure. And as if the doctor has the ability to cure all illnesses. Hehehehe… That is a very false choice.

But sio vita. All of us are sovereign in our thoughts. If yours have led you to that conclusion then so be it. May you find peace and greater knowledge in that journey…

What does using herbs from nature have to do with God???

Where did the herbs come from? Who created? Random Chance? Scientists are the arrogant ones who say “give us 1 miracle and we can prove the rest” so they create a “Big Bang” and from there they create equations to justify this reality. But as to what causes the Big Bang they arrogantly play coy… All theists do is point out to this flaw in that logic and posit that there is God. Hio tu… So hata kama evolution is true etc… It doesn’t matter. All that matters is that kuna Mungu…

If you study Eastern Medicine you will see an alternative way of healing illnesses… The Chinese and Indians are very advanced societies. Step out of the illusion of the West and its “technology” which will all fail at one CME from the sun and see real science. Especially the healing sciences that are not based on profit but on healing. Ni dunia ingine…

I don’t know who created those herbs and so don’t you. Just because we don’t know what caused big bang does not mean now it must be God.