Isle of Man TT: The most dangerous race in the world

There is a friend who in his prime would do Bungoma - Nairobi (actually Ngong’ Town) on his Yamaha R6 in just over 2 hours.
I love speed, but I still think his case was insane.
The Isle of Man TT is a race for like-minded nut jobs that’s been running since 1907, only interrupted between 1940 and 1945 due to World War II (like SJ during the coup in 82… Fuck war).
These guys close public roads for about 2 weeks and residents come out with their foldable chairs and WD40 to listen to the beautiful machines whizz by (I doubt you can even see them).
To attend one is on my bucket list (watching only though… I haven’t done my life’s quota of alcohol and slices).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1p1sIVGYc

Makanika Murefi hujamaliza drum yako?

A car would take you at least five hours between Bungoma and Ngong na saa hio pedal imeshika chuma kabisa

Shait I love mi life

Kwa Book of Life niliandikiwa ile ROTO Tank kubwa kama SQ. Niko quarter saa hii.

Madness. Do you even see where you are going? Eti 170 mph and picking !

Sport bike hiyo distance yote?

Nrb to Bgm

naeza penda sana kuride bike kwanza KAWASAKI, though from time i got accident i steel really fear speed unless i drink my konyagi, so evrytime i travel i drink throughout

Ndugu wacha kupiga Osungu ngumi namna hiyo.

[ATTACH=full]145398[/ATTACH]

hehehehehe, Chieth Onger am typing on a ndiga

Yes.
This exact one actually.

[ATTACH=full]145400[/ATTACH]

Eti jamaa is telling tbe doc he will be practising tomorrow na amejaza ma fractures??? Hi bangi ya huko ni grade A premium.

Dude, when the bike bug bites it bites hard.
There are women whose husbands have died there and when asked whether the TT should be abolished there’s a resounding NO!

Bauss,1907?? kwani Isle of Man ilianza na farasi ama 100mtres sprint?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:DOmera ifuwo omera, mand otenga

Speed ni ya rough road, can’t try such on highways

:D:D:D
Olund olwenda (tongue twister).

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Diraracha ka olund saitan. Swnji

[SIZE=5]First commercial products[edit][/SIZE]
In the decade from the late 1880s, dozens of designs and machines emerged, particularly in Germany and in England, and soon spread to America.[12] During this early period of motorcycle history there were many manufacturers, since bicycle makers were adapting their designs for the new internal combustion engine.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/1894_Hildebrand_%26_Wolfm%C3%BCller_diagram.png/220px-1894_Hildebrand_%26_Wolfm%C3%BCller_diagram.png
Diagram of 1894 Hildebrand & Wolfmüller.
In 1894 Hildebrand & Wolfmüller became the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a “motorcycle” (German: Motorrad).[10][11][13][14] However, only a few hundred examples of this motorcycle were ever built. The first instance of the term “motor cycle” also appears in English the same year in materials promoting machines developed by E.J. Pennington,[15] although Pennington’s motorcycles never progressed past the prototype stage.[16]

Excelsior Motor Company, originally a bicycle-manufacturing company based in Coventry in Warwickshire (England), began production of their first motorcycle model in 1896, available for purchase by the public. The first production motorcycle in the US was the Orient-Aster, built by Charles Metz in 1898 at his factory in Waltham, Massachusetts.

In 1898, Peugeot Motocycles presents at the Paris Motorshow the first motorcyle equiped with a Dion-Bouton motor. Peugeot Motocyclesremains the oldest motorcycle manufacturer in the world.

- wikipedia

I’ve watched a documentary about it. I loved it