is this right...Ktn reporter in turkana

This Ktn reporter was reporting from turkana and he sat next to this old man lying on the ground who has not eaten for days when making his closing remarks…

Is this right?
Is this milking for effect in the wrong way…
[ATTACH=full]81430[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Vile huyo mzee anamwangalia given the chance he could eat him

15 Likes

they ware boiling goats fetus , disgusting

It’s just an easier way to win the journalist of the year award

2 Likes

Mocking . Very unprofessional

4 Likes

featus ni nini

Fool, very foolish, what a mad journalist? nkt!

4 Likes

mat ya rongai…

14 Likes

I also found it unprofessional

2 Likes

It is just sad.

2 Likes

let him do his job…this helps highlight the problem in detail. otherwise imagine kama ingekuwa ni @Kush yule mono hio story hakuna mtu ataamini.

2 Likes

Sasa angesmama ama kukaa karibu na yeye?

Somebody has to tell the story,the way it is.

1 Like

upuss! so hata accident watuonyeshe mangled bleeding bodies ndio tuamini?

3 Likes

This isn’t right. It’s the truth but not the right way of showing it. He should rethink journalism as a career

5 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that

nothing bleedy about a hungry person…CNN, Routers have shown hungry dying kids from Ethiopia et al and award-winning journalists, war have being shown all around the world…crossing to Europe. you just need to understand journalism

2 Likes

I understand journalism…and the concept of ethical and dignified reporting is a fairly new concept ie it has only been a consideration in the last ten years. the Pooley observation that “if it bleeds, it leads” no longer holds in markets that are shifting to less morbid news. there are less “depressing” ways of demonstrating the famine…ie most times words are enough…

3 Likes

Mbona hakusaidia the dad amtoe kwa hio situation?

1 Like

Same thing I wanted to say.
When a mzungu does it, it’s fine. But when a Kenyan does it, he’s not helpful?

Kuweni na standards.