Is the Judiciary under state capture?

The developers came and built next to the dam then wanaanza complains. The area and dam was flooding even in the 1950s.

There was a story in the papers that indicated flooding started when built a dam and wall that changed the natural course of the water ! Before that they were fine !

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/kenyatta-family-project-floods-homes-in-ruiru-229274

you create a one-party state by targeting opposition figure heads…judiciary is a powerful tool when targetted. only a revolution can collapse the system

Jsks ashaingia koome mkia

3 billion bribe lazima watii the master.

But how could GBM even think of doing that buana?

Wacha urongo na udaku. GBM was arrested for stabbing a motorist.

[SIZE=7]Kenyan judge accused of road rage stabbing[/SIZE]
By Reuters
OCTOBER 20, 2008 11:27 AM UPDATED 14 YEARS AGO

NAIROBI (Reuters) - A Kenyan High Court judge may be charged with stabbing a motorist in the stomach during a road rage incident in Nairobi, local media reported on Monday.
Justice G.B.M. Kariuki was driving his official Mercedes Benz when it was involved in an accident late on Saturday with a saloon car driven by Robert Kamau, a 29-year-old NGO worker.
“We stopped at the scene and he told me I had hit his side mirror,” Kamau told the Standard newspaper from hospital.
“He demanded that I pay him. He then slapped me and took away my keys. As I went for the keys, he stabbed me.”

[SIZE=7]Judge attempted murder case starts[/SIZE]
Monday, January 26, 2009
The hearing of a case in which a High Court Judge is accused of attempted murder started on Monday.
Mr David Kamau Karori, the man allegedly stabbed by Justice G.B.M. Kariuki, gave his account of the incident to a Nairobi court.
He told Chief Magistrate Gilbert Mutembei that he and the judge were driving in opposite directions along lower Kabete Road on the fateful night.

According to the witness, the Justice Kariuki’s car hit his vehicle destroying the right side mirror. Both stopped after the accident and he walked out and confronted the judge.
“He was seated in his vehicle when I arrived. We agreed that we either wait for the police or drive to the nearest police station and report the matter. I thought driving to the police station was better,” he said.
As he made a u-turn to drive to the police station, he said, the Judge blocked his vehicle using his official car, came out and slapped him on the face. He also switched off Mr Karori’s car engine and detained his ignition keys.
“I followed him to his vehicle and slapped him twice. This is because he provoked me. Moments later he was behind me and I recall seeing him pull out a Somali sword which he used to stab me in the stomach,” he said.
Immediately after the incident, Mr Karori said the Judge sped off leaving him bleeding profusely.

Kwa nini badaye serikali ililipa yeye 5 million?

The whole system is rotten from the hague suspect hapo juu to judges who stab wananchi in the stomach. And MPs who shoot citizens in the head. Ni system ya majambas.

When Oburu Odinga had the system you didn’t consider it rotten. Vumilia harufu sasa

Ni system ya majambas.

Watu wa Kuzimia mtafinywa Makende mjue hatucheki na nyinyi!

Niaje commissioner