Is Ruto Presidential Material? (12 Marks).

Is Ruto presidential material? Is he adequately polished? Is he adequately intelligent? Does he have enough humility? Is he well exposed? Is he properly educated? Is he broad-minded enough?..

No doubt!

1 Like

No. But kura atapata.

1 Like

To me he is adequate, even better than the all pleasing jicho nyanyas.

1 Like

Even the fake pRESIdenT will vote for Ruto in next general elections …but that is a non issue for now , njenga Kenya kwaza !

2 Likes

He is great thief and has a feared standing tribal army so it follows that he’ll make a great PORK.

3 Likes

Uhuru made the cut, effectively rendering the prerequisites of becoming a president in Kenya OBSOLETE.

1 Like

But uhuru akiendelea na kutafuta legacy, wata collide pahali

Neffa efa the only place he will find himself is Kamiti,hatuja sahau the kiambaa massacre

1 Like

If we were in a functioning democracy, Ruto would be serving concurrent life sentences in a maximum security prison without possibility of parole with the likes of Bernard Madoff

1 Like

Kwanza bahati aliponyoka acha Joho aiingie kamiti inamgoja

1 Like

Aliponyoka Hague

Bernie Madoff

1 Like

Well , hapa ni Kenya kwa Ngina.

They won’t. Ruto alipewa enough leeway in the first term ya kunyakua as much as he wishes. Am sure Uhuru won’t go for his thieving deputy. We know Uhuru has no spine to fight corruption.

Ruto is your next president. The sooner you accept that the better it will be for you.

2 Likes

You can’t quite hold kenya to ransom using a tribal militia. people keep on talking about 2007. but you see, 2007 was allowed for a reason. what happened in 2007, just like Raila’s ‘swearing in’ was allowed to happen for a reason. otherwise those kale warriors are just like the luo or kikuyu goons. they are tough, but they can be brought under control within minutes.

the question, however, is whether the fellow is presidential material. not if he can win the presidency. moi obviously wasn’t presidential material. but he got the presidency. and kept it for 24 years. me when i listen to ruto speaking, i always get doubts. he has too much anger in him. and although he has a masters degree, he doesn’t come accross as a person who is educated, broadminded, sophisticated and well-polished. that is unlike uhuru and raila who, in spite of their various faults, are quite well polished and know the appropriate thing to say (and do) in different situations. my 2 cents.

True, and raila would be bone powder next to ochuka’s remains

2 Likes

Next to Dedan Kimathi,remains, too