Is postıng 18 year old ıllegal

ı posted here a few days ago about such and my account was restrıcted,

Because we need to sanitize you first. kindly pitia hapa
images (4)

10 Likes

Post again for further clarification

1 Like

hamtakı kuona brand new legal soft meat yenye you are not worryıng about jaıl when you nut so deep that warm pussy unasmıle kımoyo moyo

1 Like

flanı hapa nılıpost about ths fıne babe ım plannıng to brıng back to rotatıon who ı fucked ımmedıately she turned legal and shes now beggıng by sendıng raunchy pıcs that ı poste here, ı guess that what caused me to get nuked.

I remember seeing that. Wengine wanaweka picha za watoto wamenyongwa na pics are open. Turdmins huku saa zingine mchezo

1 Like

dıd ıt warrant deletıon?

The pic was of some woman who hanged herself plus her child

1 Like

18yr old huwa tamu kuruka

2 Likes

Born 2005, just the other day banae

Admin ni msenge he would rather spam us with that old witch Truman kapoti useless threads than tuoshe macho na some pussy

2 Likes

Admin does not restrict the village faggets @anon79416965 and @MajorProphet for posting their filth. Wewe you must have done something serious. What exactly did you post?
In future just post whales and hippos like @rexxsimba. You’ll be safe.

@administrator is a liberal.
Nikilambwa mkiya na @MTINGIZA_KITANDA
shida yako nn
Nikinyonyesha @PERDITION na antioxidants
Shida yako nn

I Remember those pics. Not very explicit. The admin must have been triggered with immense jealousy akiona the soft unadulterated meat you enjoyed. I blame feminism

2 Likes

Which post are we talking about?

@Electronics4u wacha umama ku delete picha swafeee kabla elders tuone

1 Like

Gani hizo Mdau?

1 Like

how can i quote it when it was deleted? and now ı dont have the prıveleges to reupload

Wamejaa calabash

1 Like

Nipe directions za calabash