Is marriage really worth it?

Nimerudi after a very long break. Had to get my life together after the miserable things I had previously done 2022/23. Anyways I have this chic been seeing her on and off and am having that urge to marry her for the sake of having a family and kids in my lineage. One thing is I still don’t have self control nikipata na ass inapendeza I still do smash and I really don’t wanna hurt mtoto wa wenyewe nikimuoa coz for sure I won’t settle for one coomer for life. I still have a baby boy for those who still remember hyo hekaya.

2 Likes

Sasa tukusaidie aje?

5 Likes

Kijana oa haraka.
Marriage has its fair share of up and downs but it’s worth it in the end.
It’s all in your mind.

3 Likes

Young man, this ain’t your topic schools have reopened you should go back.

1 Like

Banae, nivile tu I have that fear of failure u know.

1 Like

My point exactly.
If you think or believe that marriage is one torturous journey with unending misery, you are right.
If you believe to the contrary, you are still right.

Go Do It GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

3 Likes

Bro its worth it and it has no template. In the end you will be happy you married.

1 Like

Mbona hauku advice @Agwambo hivyo ile siku bibi alipata yeye akitandia sista in law kama mat kwa dining room?

3 Likes

Planteshen = Suffering

3 Likes

If you are sure you won’t settle " for one"… for life, then I advise you to consider polygamy, I mean like three legal varieties with different body characteristics. Hautawahi tamani public properties again.

5 Likes

Why engage in a business you already believe you are not good enough for?

1 Like

Hii ni big red flag

1 Like

marriage in this day and age is a scam.

6 Likes

Cyprian is nyakundi :blush:

hehehe kumbe hii ndio ilifanya ukawachwa? sasa si amekosana na sister?

sasa unataka tufanye aje au tukusaidie aje?
If you do not have the discipline to stick to one woman that you married or you are about to marry then ondoa maneno ya bibi kwa kichwa na utafute besha.

1 Like

Planteshen ni nini

It’s KT lingo for marriage. MGTOW see it as some painful slavery, kama ile ya negroes wakichapwa nyahunyo kwa cotton plantations in the Americas

2 Likes