Is it time to edit the bible?

I tackle them daily pale Twitter and other private forums. Only that I haven’t seen any Muslim here. That their prophet, Mohamed, was just an illiterate rapist. Death be upon him

Direct to any forums where I can find them in plenty and let’s meet there. The only one who claims to be a Muslim is the @Bingwa Scrotum but he does not know shit. He can’t sustain any debate so he never active in this regard

For that, you got my respect. Hiyo sector ya islam, many noob atheist folk avoid it.

I don’t criticize Islam coz I don’t know much about it but I’m pretty sure it is full of shit.

I guess the reason why some avoid attacking Islam is that do not much about the Koran.

The question i have always had is , i was born in Kiambu ,so my parents took me the Anglican church st peters iyo apo town . Now if i was born in Riya Saudi Arabia what would have stopped me from being a moslem ???. And tell me whose parents are wrong , @Bingwa Scrotum or mine . jibu hiyo. ???

And funny enough, your parents most likely terrorized you into Christianity. Failure to go church was met with a form of punishment. In short, your parents chose the God for you.

And funny enough, your parents most likely terrorized you into Christianity. Failure to go church was met with a form of punishment. In short, your parents chose the God for you

agreed so was i lucky or i was misled ???

Boss ungeniona nikienda sunday school nilikua na shine kama dumu zas , Vaseline yote nime jipaka ,sunday best cloths , atleast for God to notice me :D:D:D:D and i really think he deed notice me !!!

Meffi wewe. Uconvert ukue hindu

Be very careful not to blaspheme their religion or a fatwa could be issued against you.

Well, bro went blame our parents. But now since we are grown ups, it’s good to interrogate some of the myths we were subjected to

A religion that thrives on threats. How many will they ever kill?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

from here then you can do very little about it , unless ukue malaya and run around like a headless chicken , so if my folks gave me a name which am ok with , then am ok with the religion they gave me period,

I was in a similar situation. I changed it. You too can

@Euler kesho unasomea watu verse gani hapo Church yako kariobangi…kwanza unakaa SDA type.

Quite on the contrary. I was brought in a different denomination. I have not gone to church for over 10 years. I won’t and I will never

Africans not going to church doesnt make you an atheist.