Is it possible to live with someone and not notice that they are severely depressed

I’m wondering if Ciku Muriuki noticed anything off with the Ouda guy. Is it possible to hide it so well that someone you sleep together doesn’t notice?

2 Likes

She definitely knew. And was probably going through the same. Only that she didn’t take the leap

3 Likes

The first time my wife ever watched that high school drama on dstv that Ouda stirred in was last month…and she immediately pointed out that the dude is either alcoholic or clinically depressed. It was so obvious

4 Likes

Do africans really know how to deal with depression?

3 Likes

If it’s just the 2 of you then it is very unlikely that you won’t notice something is off with them

1 Like

We don’t. We’ve always been social beings, and that alleviated depression since we lived as one community. Hii mambo ya kujitenganisha na kuishi kivyako tuliletewa na mzungu and with it came depression

3 Likes

Severely depressed people can’t hide the condition. The family, friends and associates know alot more.

1 Like

I agree, After dating my Ex from states who happened to be Bipolar and witnessing the culture differences from majuu, the social friendly structure we have back home is one that should never ever be taken for granted.

3 Likes

I understand that the guy she dated before Ouda also committed suicide, could it be a case of soul ties? Ouda was alcoholic already but those spirits of depression Ciku picked from the last guy got transferred to Ouda pushing him over the edge.

The thing is that there’s alot of stigma even among the doctors who deal with mental illness, they view it as weakness probably why men avoid them like the plague even though they know that they need help

1 Like

It’s capitalism but I think that lack of a relationship with God is the real culprit. There’s only so far people including mental health professionals can help us beyond that it is spiritual and only God who can help us.

Monkey M GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Halloween GIF

gorilla hurrying GIF

You’re such a wild animal :monkey: :gorilla: @TrumanCapote

2 Likes

Your ugly bucket pussi wife

We noticed you suffer from depression ugly ass biatch