Assuming that Martharao wins, which is highly unlikely. Then they decide to go after Ruto and Rigathi. Si hii Kenya itawaka moto? Be cautious before you open your beaks.
Generally, I pray for the day fools will understand that the .ke political class only appears divided because of political party affiliations. Otherwise they are united as a class of “eaters” and will only go after each other as a totally last resort.
The likelyhood of Ruto over being prosecuted in Kenya is 0.001% unless a mad man like Miguna Miguna makes it to the upper echelons of power. Raila, Martha ticket winning is highly likely. I’d place a small bet on it.
“Yote yawezekana bila Moi.”:meffi:
- As @RV Pundit pointed our, these fellas are just alternative sides of the same coin
- If there really was tangible evidence against WSR, they could have leaked it from now
- Even if they do have evidence, it’s more than likely that WSR also has evidence against them
- Supposing such arrests were made, there would be tensions. Public peace is preferred (e.g. RAO swore himself in and nothing happened)
- They are rotten to the core on both sides of the divide (even as some would have you believe that they are saints)