IS IT ADVISABLE TO BUY A CAR WITH WHINING NOISE?

Ameuliza kuhusu whining mKamba na kiherehere,sawa basi tumejua you once owned a CRV,why don’t you have it today…ehhhh…kisa na maana

@paparazzi why have you ignored me?have ever borrowed your ass,how comes am only seeing replies to your comments

Kojoa ulale keino wewe

Do you even need to focus any further on that vehicle.
I don’t think so,look for another option,utasondeka hiyo shida ya whining then ingine itokezee

kitimba kii

Nimerudi elders. The jalopy was checked,the diff had no oil at all,the owner who was initially justifying the condition of the car having bought the car from a muhindi was shocked. Just evidence of old oil was left inside.Looks like the rear diff was never serviced since it left Japan. Impression,new diff to be installed. I have aborted the mission. There may be many other faults likely to show up.

Got a kunguru who been in relationship with a mamas boy for over 4yrs, she kept complaining of how the guy mara ako kwa mamake, mara huskia mamake kuliko kunguru, na upus extra-panadol ni jokes, now shes up to a God caring,down to earth, respecting can pay her rent, ex boy used to give her jobs at mums Mini supermarket and hardware but she want a Church guy who can be taking care of her. No need to work at all.

Ningeitikia kumaliza shule ningekusaidia lkn for now let’s focus on making money and making money only…sawa!!!