Is it about my personality or i just don't have game

Some of the things i have come to realize they are consistent with my attempts to get laid or get myself some side dish :joy::joy::joy:

1. Always getting attracted and getting myself into situationships with young (not under 18s) ladies… Those immature kind in there early 20s and i sometimes just bail out mapema mapema because high number of them are genuinely annoying.

2. When i get a good and mature situationship, it is usually with Luhya girls mostly Maragolis, hata kama it won’t be for long, they seem to stick around longer.

3. When i get myself in situationship with a Kikuyu bitch it never lasts or i quickly develop a dislike to them especially after i have eatten them. I think it’s just their beauty that attracts me, however almost every other thing is matapiko. Bad attitude, gold digging, users, cheaters, lazy etc.

4. Scared of married women even though I’ve been in situations where one or two were giving but i didn’t accept their offers. I also tend to be suspected that i am chewing some married women especially at work. I swear i have never. I once received a phone call from a colleagues husband, i was so confused.

5. If it’s a random girl i meet online for a hookup i will almost always find myself in a situationship with a short, mid sized, mostly quiet, somehow naive 20 something girl who ends up pushing for a relationship. And i have realized technical institutions like KIST, NIT, KSMC and private colleges like NIBS have a lot of these village girls who you hookup and after a while they want something serious.

6. If i get myself with a nasty, loud, drunk lady… It always ends badly. :joy::joy::joy: I end up just smashing once or twice and alsp noticed they are usually not so “sweet”…
    they start trying to send those “Nifanyie favour, nisaidie na 2k nitakurudishia” which i ignore and after several attempts either they abuse me, block me or try to trap me. Most are not usually fun to hang around with and hua wamesota mbaya.

Give me tips to improve my game…

3 Likes

Huwezi saindika

5 Likes

Oya @tauren= @KING_KING_100 = @Solomon_Serious = @Curious_Ke why dont you change your writing style? You make it so easy for us to know it is you

1 Like

the most confident among us are usually the dumbest… you have too many inhibitions and are scared of shame. shame is for the poor!

5 Likes

… Yoooohhh you’ve clearly described what i fear, Shame… Shame of not being what the lady is looking for, not being able to meet her demands, Shame of being compared to other men, Shame shame shame… Thank you fpr pointing it out.

… You must be a conspiracy theorist who believes he is so correct to the extent he starts behaving like a mad man. Anyway, to each their own.

1 Like

Ongeza lanye wa calabash

3 Likes

… So solution ni kuu mwaga mtamaa zaidi ama kujifanya niko na mtamaa zaidi?

I always try not to spend on any lady who gives me silly vibes.

The solution is not caring much about their opinions.

4 Likes

Unapata mabibi ukitupa alafu unakuja kulia Lia online

9 Likes

Waturedio=Nongwe sana

1 Like

I think your problem is that you probably talk too much when you are with the ladies, eventually exposing yourself. You crave for attention too much.
That’s why you think under 21s are annoying, kikuyus use you, drunkards adore you, and married men suspect you
You think you are suave…but IMO you aren’t.

4 Likes

hama Luanda

1 Like

:joy::joy: Wacha ufala, peana mawaidha itasaidia mtu.

2 Likes

… Thank you for ypur thoughts, probably i talk much but the rest isn’t true… But all in all, thank you for your input, at least i know what to stop or avoid.

2 Likes

… Calabash ni choo banae… Huko ni choo ya kanjo.

2 Likes

Umebeat bro, nunua tu kuma story iishe

4 Likes

Sometimes i feel like i should visit this place coz ya vile huwa described hapa…at the same time naogopa kungolewa meno na hao madem wa 150bob hawana anything to loose

3 Likes

There’s a thin line between confidence and arrogance…

1 Like

Iko down and reeks of insecurity, pitia uone mwenyewe

2 Likes