Is God immoral?

:D:D:D:D

Your problem is looking at God as your fellow man. Even a bear eating children is not as scary to God as it is to you. God has a very different perspective than men bcz there’s nothing He has not seen, He’s omniscient so there’s nothing that is such a big deal to God, the thing you see as so terrible its nothing to Him. You get? You have to stop trying to imagine that God is like you. You are just a man, so to you its such a big deal that it’s really disturbing you psychologically. To God there’s nothing He hasn’t seen. Furthermore you must understand that God’s gifts are without repentance. If God gives you power as a prophet, to call bears or whatever He can not supervise or micromanage your gift. It’s at your discretion. Read the story of the old and young prophet. And furthermore activities on earth are left to men, unless you invite God into the situation usually God just keeps off. But my point is that you can not try to understand God. How will you manage to, go right now and create anything, you can’t. How do you argue with the Creator of everything? God’s thoughts are so far from the man than how far heaven is from earth. Unatuingiza kwa majaribu asking us to explain to you God. How will we explain the mind of the Creator? Please avoid putting us in an impossible situation bcz even the little we try, we also do not know bcz even us our minds are too finite to understand an infinite God. Do you think God is your equal for you to start asking Him why He does not see things the way you see them? God is a consuming fire. The idolatrous parents of the 42 children saw it for themselves, pray that you will never have to realize it by experiencing it. Is all I can tell you. With this your never ending questioning.

It does not come for free. Some people must suffer bcz of the free will of others. God allowed David to do what he did with Bathsheba then He sent prophet Nathan to tell him what God will do to punish but that’s coz he was a man of God. If he was just worldly nothing much would happen. That’s why David complained that wicked people were having nice time and him if he does anything bad God is on his neck. On top of that he has so many tribulations in spite of being a righteous man.

Christians make God sound like something called silly putty! They can turn God into anything they want.

That would be you. If you use your critical thinking skills you can understand that a baby can not understand an adult. So to be simplistic you or any other human beings and even angels cannot understand God. If you have read the book of Job, you will find God just showing Job a glimpse of who God is and Job is shocked.

I am stating to you facts. If there’s anything you can’t understand that is within the grasp of other human beings like brain surgery and rocket science, doesn’t it then occur to you that it’s impossible for your mind to understand God who created everything including you.

Its arrogant and ignorant to try to put God at your level. It’s like an ant trying to understand a human being. Your understanding is too limited, just accept it and move on. Remember the story of the blind men and the elephant?

While I study this reply, please try and go through this thread, if you haven’t already.
***/index.php?threads/just-thoughts-help-me-reason.17860/

https://kenyanlist.net/index.php?threads/just-thoughts-help-me-reason.17860/

The idea of God is, to say the least, ridiculous!

OK. Eventually we will find out? Won’t we?

I like that God he is as violent as inside my head ,if I get little of that power I would have killed more than that

Dont bother