Is Gema/Akamba turning into a matriarchy society?

Only one

Niaje Elder… Did you vote for a female politician this time round?

Upuuus, men despise noise and uncertainty in the simplest of matters which is why order exists.

Rank and file promote accountability not a liberal culture that shys from responsibility. that children and women are riddled with market clamor, pettyness, malicious and a back biting traits has nothing to do with vague words such as lack of self worth…fcuk is self worth anyway?

As far as leadership choices go the above qualities lack in the aforementioned elected women leaders, that is why they got the vote.

Having a puuuussy isn’t a password to change conduct in the society, tuchape biashara na kila mtu aende mahali anaenda.

It’s sad that you think pandering to the child’s every whim is malezi bora.

A range is just a series of mountains. Ji-elimishe umbwa.

It’s an extension of Kikuyuland.

By Mt Kenya we insinuate the Gema people

Wewe ata Class 8 ulimaliza kweli ? Wapi nimesema kuna tofauti? Nimesema Wakikuyu waitwe Wakikuyu not that’s politically convenient name ati “Mt Kenya”.

Gema and Kikuyu are two different entities.

We know

Ghaseer hii najua umetoka kuangalia ile kitabu ya GHC Class 6.
Takataka.
What’s the height of ur ‘series of mountains’ matapaka?

Women make the best leaders , very little looting .

but clearly UDA female leaders are thieves , Kihika , Waiguru, Mbarire are known thieves . they will loot the county dry via the boyfriends washwash cats .

The Meru and Kwale ladies will do great work. Wanga is just a stooge for ODM thieves to siphon funds .

some of them. i know things will work out so lets keep bringing them in if we can have 50_50 ratio men to women thats cool

Still we have thuggish female leaders kina Aisha, Gathoni wamicara

missing the mark as usual. disregard for women is why we are still the miserable countries of the world and no stable place of in the middle east.
sticking with a false narrative of men are fair leaders is self harm for us coz we know it’s false and keeps us in a bad state as is evident in these bonobos kingdom of Africa.

children need and deserve attention and absence of violence. no other way to do it no matter if u call it pandering. lets be there for our kids

I guess hakukosangi outliers

In your opinion, do female led companies tend to do better than those ran by their counterparts. I am raising a daughter so be truthful in your response and if possible give examples

@negrowegrow ,

Look at it in a simple way. When your daughter grows up there will be men who will be more successful than her and in equal length she will succeed more than other men.For me it’s never about who is the better sex, it’s all about who has the cojones to succeed in their field.

I know, I too have sisters who have excelled in their fields who I appreciate very much as they come through for me many times. Problem is the lady talker I was addressing who has blown every response as if it’s an us VS them competition. Its as if some guy somewhere really hurt her

Oh good ! For a minute there I was worried you were worried about your daughter’s capabilities. :slight_smile:

But I get where @Nameberry1 is coming from. This place reeks of chauvinism and it can get under the skin of any sane woman.