Is G.o.K gonna ship them out ?

Sonko and Balala

Cs ni balala
Livondo, joho, sonko and Bosco were all trained by the Don Mr Tindi…he died mysteriously some 4years ago.

Mr Tindi … ni mgani huyo sasa???

kama ni balala basi hata ni yeye ana conspire ku uwa Rhinos auze pembe , mwarabu ghassia kabisa

You will read about him when list is releases

ok…

Kabogo.

I could be wrong but I thought he was always under ule mkamba mandevu…I always fear mentioning his name

haruuuuun m.effing mwau

Wacha washikwe pia Mimi nipate chance ya kuingilia hio biashara haram. Kwanza nitaanza na codeine kwa kina @Bingwa Scrotum , enyasore kwa kina @Eng’iti, makali kwa kina, @Motokubwa . Nikipata kasamthing nishuke kwa kina @Meria Mata 001.

Ndio naskia hii…ehe…

why would livondo clash with an akasha. over what?

labda mwanamke

Wakwende. If they don’t. The us will sanction the jusge that takes bribe. He will never be able to mpve outside e africa. He wont be able to receive a salary through a bank since the bank will be banned from swift. US sio mama ya mtu

Territory

does the blue eyed lawyer look worried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhzJ49DlPQg

why should he be worried for defending a client?

The only reason US banned him from going to their country was because he threw their laptop into indian ocean when they were spying on him during the Akasha case. unless kuna other involvements hatujui

do you buy that he walked up to an FBI undercover officer(s), most probably special operation guys , questioned him/them, took their laptop, walked across the beach and threw the gadget to the Ocean. Do you really see him pulling out that Stunt ? ? ?

This will just be more proof that Kenya judges ni wakora.

Common sense should prevail here, immediately I read the preceding statement to this quote I tried imagining that lawyer doing that and something didnt add up.