Is every celebrity in Kenya a wash wash?

some of the celebs mentioned in wash wash cartel stuff or any other type of wash wash business
bahati
jalango
prezzo
betty kyallo
krg the don
ringtone
sonko
chris kirubi
tanasha donna
vera sidika
huddah monhoe
mungai eve
jeff koinange
paul kobia
shafffie weru
julie gichuru and husband
Sylvanus Osoro
Oscar Sudi
Ben Gatu
Don Bosco Gichana
babu owino
Zaheer Jhanda

etc almost every celeb is involved somehow…

Phew ! ! !

Who exactly is Chris Kirubi washing?? Saddamn Hussein in hell, or Samson and David in heaven??

Bahati is a wanker. toa yeye kwa hio list.

Chris Kirubi is dead…how is he a wash wash guy again?

you are a foolish uncircumcised boy, instead of kuulizza swali ukae kitako ujibiwe nikuropokwa ovyo juu ulizaliwa 2003

Chris Kirubi was a robber , economic robber he brought down KENATCO by looting it when he was the boss . THEN HE WRIGGLED HIS WAY INTO UCHUMI AND RObbed it to the ground . the money he made fro these heists he used to invest in the current businesses his family owns . he then used the corrupt judiciary to kill the cases. hakuna tofauti ya Kirubi na Patni na Moi na Gichuru KPLC na John Kiriamiti na WACUCU na WANUGU THEY ARE ALL THUGS .

Who asked of your opinion?? Do you know what wash wash means? Fucking trash know your place

Osoro is a hardworking business man.

Haha ati mungai eve.

What contribution have you and your circumsized d**k made to humanity?

Ngombe ya mtu badala ufikirie how you can make your own millions, you’re profiling others

Even bahati?

The guy has the fakest lifestyle I have ever seen

He doesn’t even have a car

Eve Mungai surely?

:smiley:
kipiī niaje

na wewe badala ufanye the same unaconcentrate na venye na profile watu.

Osoro is a big scam,

Wacha zako wewe, his business story precedes politics

there are no celebrities in kenya.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Kenyans really need to get rid of this “if someone doesn’t have a car then they’re broke/poor” mentality.
I’ve personally met people that are doing better than me financially who don’t drive. I’ve also met people doing worse than me financially driving better cars than me, a lot of them on loans, and trust me, I don’t drive a cheap car.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Having a car, especially in Nairobi, can be one of the most stressful things. I wish I could cycle to work or walk to work in the morning and back home at night. If [/SIZE][SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]we invested more in our social wellbeing and had infrastructure that was modern, we would see why we are killing ourselves by building mega roads, buying more cars, polluting our air and creating a recipe for all types of health crises.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]But I honestly don’t blame people that think that way, our government spends more money building mega roads and overpriced railways than it does building mega hospitals or at least fixing the existing problems it should first fix in our society/country.[/SIZE]

Add, Ohuru, Ruto, Raila and all those political figures are THUGS