Iran hapana tambua ujinga

LONDON/OSLO (Reuters) - Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) are “highly likely” to have facilitated attacks last Sunday on four tankers including two Saudi ships off Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, according to a Norwegian insurers’ report seen by Reuters.

The UAE, Saudi Arabia and Norway are investigating the attacks, which also hit a UAE- and a Norwegian-flagged vessel.

A confidential assessment issued this week by the Norwegian Shipowners’ Mutual War Risks Insurance Association (DNK) concluded that the attack was likely to have been carried out by a surface vessel operating close by that despatched underwater drones carrying 30-50 kg (65-110 lb) of high-grade explosives to detonate on impact.

Iran Mimi sinanga shida nao but pale kwa kutotambua God’s people ndio sisi hukosana

[SIZE=7]"[/SIZE] The reports come as the US warned ships that “Iran or its proxies” could be targeting maritime traffic in the region, and as the US is deploying an aircraft carrier and B-52 bombers to the Gulf to counter what it called “threats from Tehran”.[SIZE=7]"[/SIZE]

America is just looking for an excuse.

Stop spreading the war monger’s propaganda. Why would Iran do that?

Vipi swara?

This is fake news, am in fujeirah and no attack has been reported or heard

W

Which God’s people? Have you accepted the deception by the Jews?

I think the USA, Saudi or the Zionist did it, if it happened. Hii region is full of treachery

na hiyo quote nimeweka hapo juu nimetoa kwa website ya Al Jazeera. (google Fujaira tanker attacks)
one thing i asked is if Iran would risk an oil spill in their territorial waters.

I don’t think Iran did it. Saudi and the Zionists have a lot to ‘gain’ from the crisis. But only in the short run

I stand with Iran!
I stand with Palestine! Ferk Israel. Iran nao if they tolerated Christians wangekuwa na mabeshte sana. Plus if US dares attack Iran this time watajua hawajui that this is not 2002. I think the attack was staged to provoke a war. Iran didn’t do it.

They tried to block Qatar but they emerged out stronger and Saudi lost out on food market especially milk. UAE has suffered economically due to lack of tourism from qatar.

Trump wants Saudi to increase military purchases. No country can threaten Iran, which is the most independent and most powerful country in middle east. Saudi wakikosa kucooperate wanaambiwa “we will unleash the Zionists and Iran on you.”

Iran all the way. Fuck the Zionists

God’s people ni chieth

Google this words. “Petrodollar Iran” Iran, Syria and Yemen are the only countries in the Middle East without an American Army military base in that region. Huku vumbistan tulishaa tii.

@FireOne Euler watch your dirty mouth I’m a jew and we are Yahwehs chosen people nyinyi wakristo are destined to be our slaves

Kutoka South Airport road ifungwe juu iko karibu na cargo terminal yao JKIA, mimi apana tambua hawa watu. Ile siku watatupa heshima pia nitarudisha.