Inviting A Lesbian As A Third Party In A Threesome

So was watching this dramatized documentary about a married couple that had had alot of threesomes before which they both enjoyed. But before, the were inviting heterosexual women and what the Americans call “Free Spirits” to jienjoy.

Then, the jamaa invited a lesbian into the whole thing and things went south from there. You can see the whole documentary here but its a 45 minute dramatization so I will summarize the whole thing below after the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB2IV7ub2-o

What happens is that at first everyone is happy with the new lesbian partner and they had a rule that no one can sleep with the lesbian without the other one knowing about it. Saa kidogo she moves into their house and its all bliss for a couple of months. Then, the wife starts seeing the lesbo without the husband knowing. Saa kidogo, they start saying ati the husband cant sleep on the same bed with them and they give him a small bed in the corner of the master bedroom. Saa kidogo, the females now want to move out. The husband pleads with the wife and they say the only way they can stay is if the wife and lesbo stay in seperate bedrooms and the husband cant sleep with either the lesbo or the wife!

After sometime, they insist that they are moving out (and remember, they have 3 kids together). The husband gets down on his knees pleading but the wife is adamant. The jamaa lost it na mambo ilikua double barrel shotgun.

The thing is, if you are married with kids and you really wanna keep your wife, are you gonna invite a lesbian into the mix? Hapo umekosea kwasababu the lesbian is a real rival who has no interest in you the jamaa whatsover coz she is built to be attracted to women. If she can pull your wife away from you, she will because all you have done is invite a man with a pussy into the relationship. We all know that its very easy for women to swing the other way but not so for men. I have to talked to ladies about this ability of women to swing both ways and some say if you have a connection with the other chick, its easy to do. Others say they are into a very specific kind of woman physically and will swing only if the other woman meets these specs.

@Femmenigma what would you do if during one of your threesomes, you meet a lesbian that can make you think of leaving your jamaa?

What do you guys think about a threesome with a lesbian…

U

M

E

F

I

End of thread.

Twendeni kwa thread ingine.

He made his bed and he lied on it–alone, on a small bed.

I don’t know

Kweli. He should have to heterosexuals ama free spirits.

Ni ukweli. Just ask the pink handlers hapa ktalk

I would if indeed they were women

Hehe… you can tell a pinkie by the way they express themselves. Many are men, but many are female.

Besides, whats wrong with 2 girls having some fun?

please take a break from your dramatization, it is eating your life

I’ll watch nikipata free wifi