Introducing simon my machine learning AI based chatbot

guys I have developed a machine learning powered chat bot that needs training. its called simon

simon that can chat directly with an individual or entered into group to make it lively, it starts a conversation with a random person every 5-10 min suggests a new topic every 15 min and responds to peoples messages like a real user. Simon has no hard-coded responses it tries to generate replies through learning using machine language.

:robot: What is Simon

Simon is your new favorite chat-bot designed to make conversations more fun and engaging! Powered by a smart Markov Chain model, Simon learns from every chat to provide personalized responses.

:rocket: How Does It Work?

Just start chatting! Simon picks up on your style and context, crafting replies that feel natural and tailored to you. It’s like chatting with a friend who gets smarter with each message!

:speech_balloon: Interact with Simon:

Start a Conversation: - Say hello and see how Simon responds!

Provide Feedback:- Use the /learn command to help Simon improve its responses based on your feedback.

Group Chats:- Add Simon to your group chats for even more fun interactions!