Introducing Ktalk Credits

You know some people are pros and pupu-ing everywhere

Where can i get this phone and how does it operate

These are not your normal terrestial GSM phones. They work via sattellites. So you can make or receive calls anywhere in the world.
You can get them at mobofree, ama that phone shop located at hilton.

Warning: Hii ni ya birrionaires.
[ATTACH=full]104032[/ATTACH]

Niliambia admin nikatukanwa…code nilikuwa nishaandika ni bei nilikuwa nangoja ataje…lakini wewe ni @Fala 12 sana

Your excellency @admin naomba promotion ya star general soon when i hit my 2nd anniversary. I will replace the vacant position of @Jirani and act in his capacity… Sankyu

went to that step but nikakwamia where we required to enter phone. are you serious upate contacts zetu, tafuta njia ingine to reward us.

@admin unasumbua.

I don’t want credits. Just get Wamafeelings off my back or enable me to block him. :D:D:D

Sipeani no yangu nipate rewards, ile siku kutakujwa wacha tu.

It’s a great idea but ikifika nikuweka namba wacha ikae

@admin are you sure you people are not harvesting villagers phone numbers for easier identification!

@Deorro. Hapo si uweke option ya paypal anony. Ongezea pia option ya paybill. Na hii site imepata pesa enough ya kunulia villagers credits kweli? I don see you doing major adverts ama what other ways does the site earn to be able to repay its villagers?
A site should be self sustaining for this to work. A thousand clicks/visits per day to your site should translate to money from somewhere.

Are these credits whatever transferable? As in can I send them to like FP to settle kanyau dues?

Hizo credits hazitakua za maana vile mnafikiria. Unaeza garner 50,000 likes ujipate umejishindia airtime ya 10 bob.

I also suppose that ,

Hapo nakubali.Ni kama bonga points tu za safcon.But atleast safcon is earning big while this site is not as popular.

admin is supposedly making money from chupirii

Not entirely true. An online incognito identity goes well with an unregistered phone number.

:D:D:D

Kwani unataka kupata mshahara ktalk? I think it’s just a token.