Interesting

[MEDIA=twitter]1181033656850243584[/MEDIA]

It prolly is not pronounced as written. They also have Bitche…

A’ight, how is it pronounced? In my opinion, the english version is a perverted word that coincided with an actual locale. Now try convincing people that… Nonetheless, I’d hate to be called a pussy.

Pussy (French pronunciation: [pysi]) is a small village in the commune of La Léchère in the Savoie département of France. It is situated on the eastern slope of Mont Bellachat above the left bank of the Isère, 9 km (5.5 mi.) northwest of Moûtiers. The name derives from the Roman personal name Pussius, which refers to the owner of the place in the Roman era.

:Dbetter to reside in pussy than bitche…ama?

I don’t know about residing in it…it can swallow you whole. Bitche is touch, feel, do, fight and get the hell outta there. In other words, temporary. That one of “residing” takes a whole lotta work.

What language or slang do residents of this town speak. It must be called upussy?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DGhai fafa…I am dead on my floor…let me find that bitche town online saa huu

Or kipussy

Amused here we go… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pays_de_Bitche

Actually, it would be le pussy

What does this look like to you? Use your imagination…

[ATTACH=full]263997[/ATTACH]

Notice the dry (shaved) mound…

Shtupid wewe:D:D:D:D:D…I am dying yawaaa. But it looks good to me…

You misunderstood. When a town is called Bitche, there has to be a reason (etimology). Like we now know that Pus*y was named after the original owner of that property. Bitche however looks like a name derived out of experiences. I’m theorizing… uhmm… do you want me to go on?

I did not misunderstand…oh naaaaah emoji of waving finger applied here. I diverted:D. Go on Sir if you may!!!

its wet.

On second thought, na nah… I’m joking too much. If I say more, it will used against me by nyang’aus here. If you want to laugh, try the other channel. :wink: