Interesting Reasons to Stay in Africa

At 33:18 there is this black man saying rent on average could be 5K dollars a month and you need to make $3100 a month just to survive. Asin mnaenda majuu kufanya nini. With that much money, you could live in the nicest estates in Kenya and buy your own great home anywhere in Kenya witihin a year making that much. Watu wangu si mrudi kenya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDUInIExPhE

In the west its easy to wake up with nothing in your pocket and come back with $800- na ni hizi kazi tunadharau huku kama gardening/landscaping…

Live in vumbistan if you are old money/dynasty. Go to the west or die trying if you are a hustler

“$1000 a month, you sleeping outside” How is that a sensible way to live??

You are dreaming, bro…wake up and explain how. :D:D:D

hiyo ni kujitakia…i have semi literate relatives in the yunare states doing well for themselves, they have never been homeless. Their kids are getting opportunities that they could never have dreamt of in vumbistan.

You get rewarded for your efforts in the west whatever skill level.

Bonobos especially kenyans in the west like discouraging others from going there. That is why they vote for trump but they will never admit…they don’t want competition or fellow nyeuthi succeeding …

1. Im not your brother
    2.Swali za kijinga uliza mamako brare fool gerara hia

Acha uongo msee. Most of those guys are just making things up. Hakuna kitu kama kumake, if they were making it, they would be making frequent visits to kenya. Most of those guys never want to come to kenya becuase they live under the radar of ICE, wanajua ile siku wataingi ndege, story zao zitaregister kwa Ice and their goose is cooked.
Moving to amerika does not boost your IQ or the that of your progeny. Living in kenya does not lower your IQ or that of your scions. Most people get caught up in a lie and they have to keep making it up as they go along. Toungee ukweli, most guys live like hobos in america because they are simply not cut out for it.

I was looking for a clip of this drunk guys former student who was at yale but akaanza ulevi and he was fighting this tall kikuyu guy who is of his father’s age whom they live with in a shitty government housing but I cannot find it

Most Kenyans in Kenya are destitute and live in slums. The average per capita income is like $1,200/year or $100 per month. What are you telling us?

I don’t know about your background but get out of Nairobi and see the levels of poverty in kenya ata hapa cendro were people have land but living on less than a dollar a day, were 80% of girls who dint go ‘good’ schools become singo mothers before 22 and the cycle of poverty continues

My cousins got unifasete scholarships in the yunares states because of sports. Something I doubt they would have got in kenya, labda wangekuwa hair dressers at best. Its easy to get out of the poverty cycle in the west than in Africa. There are many opportunities, just become good at one thing like welding and you will live a dignified life

Thas a lie woman. Even if we were to believe 2 million people live in kibera, most Kenyans would still live in farms over 70% of kenyans live on their own land. Less than 5% of Kenyans live in slums and most of them do so temporarily as a transition to a better life or back to the village. Most of those slum dwellers are not volutary slum dwellers. They were people whose lands were disenfranchised by stupid politicians who think NOT and colonial injustice remnants [SIZE=1]who could easily be gotten out of slums if britain even gave them 1% of attention[/SIZE]. Kenyan does not have a slums problems, we have a shitty NGOs who want more money problem .

[ATTACH=full]332463[/ATTACH]

poverty does not equal a lack of opportunity.We do not have institutionalized poverty in Kenya. We have poverty but it is not institutional. In greek we often say, thena ndure meri. IF Kenyans were given the right mental and physical tools, they could easily overcome their temporary spiral into disenfranchisement

Well, you know very well that most of Nairobi is one huge slum. Anyway, that’s not the point. I’m trying to show you that you can’t generalize all diasporans because just as Kenyans living in Kenya have different lifestyles, it’s the same way over here.

You contradict yourself by falling for the propaganda. Check this link Kibera: The Biggest Slum in Africa? .

This sounds dumb for a person like you. I’ve cringed just by reading it!

I also cringed after reading this from @Micymas (below). The kenyan diaspora is not a homogeneous group same way I can’t say that Nairobi is a slum and most Kenyans live in slums. Although on paper, I could also say that all of you earn $3/day and live in mud shacks. Do you see the irony?

“Most of those guys are just making things up. Hakuna kitu kama kumake, if they were making it, they would be making frequent visits to kenya. Most of those guys never want to come to kenya becuase they live under the radar of ICE, wanajua ile siku wataingi ndege, story zao zitaregister kwa Ice and their goose is cooked.”

I’ll take majuu problems over Kenyan problems any day of the week

Propaganda za NGOs wakule mapesa
Kibera inareduce…it has a population of 170k sahii

Mukuru slums zinaenda

Unajua if you can make it in Kenya you can make it anywhere in this world?

Kenya is still a good country where you can better your prospects in life if you work harder and smarter. We have more stable political environment and credible institutions as compared to many African countries.