Inter tribal marriage is a hate crime.

Hhhahhahaha :D:D:D

LOL you used a mixed race woman (First Lady) to show us that Kikuyus are light skin??? Ushenzi. You don’t even see the irony of using a biracial woman to proclaim Kikuyu “purity”. Just dumb.

The only light skin bantus in Kenya are Swahili. Every other bantu looks the same infact I can’t tell apart any of the GEMA tribes apart. There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking bantu. The only tribes that can claim “light skin” and “thin noses” are somali, samburu, borana etc basically the “cushite” tribes… B

Spot a kiuk gal here…? They are obviously bifferent… :D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]307813[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]307814[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]307816[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]307817[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]307818[/ATTACH]

Okuyu girls invented bleaching. Alafu hii bibi ya wanjohi mashati huwa ananibamba sana.

Rubbish! The most desirable women were hard working farm laborers aka heavy duty tractors, the girl who could dig continuously without taking a break was considered a major prize!

I have noticed that many Luo men choose to marry Kikuyu women. One day somebody will study it in-depth and tell us the reason

all eastern bantus (Gema, kambas, taiata/taveta, mijikenda) have a significant proportion of lightskins bcoz at some time in history they intermarried with cushites and maa people.

Nope Luo men don’t marry Kikuyu women en masse, in fact, you can be disowned by a Luo family if you bring Kikuyu women to your parents. The Luo people think Kikuyu women and Kikuyu people at large are gold-digging, untrustworthy, and conniving people. It’s only Luhya who are a bit relaxed on marrying Kikuyu women. Luo men like Multi-racial women,light-skinned and caucasian women but if the women are part Kikuyu it will just be for flings,the girl will never be accepted by family,i have personally seen this from our Luo family friends,

I don’t know where you live but in Nairobi these (Luo man Kikuyu woman) unions are very rampant.
It is so common and even the media has written about it.
Revealed: This is why Luo men rush to marry Kikuyu women - The Standard Evewoman Magazine

Humour yourself. Nobody wants a tractor, unless you are poor or a weak man. We all want ferraris, high maintenance with thrills, adrenaline and status. If you want a wangari maathai, a woman who can headbutt you and split your head into 2, feel free.

:smiley:

Very true. Muranga chica are dark and shapeless but they are submissive and make the best wives.

Wacha nyanya alee wajukuu elder

Mi huskia wyf material ni wa kutoka murang’a, but kiambu ni hotbed ya wakora

Very true. Kiambu ni gold-diggers. Muranga are calm. Nyeri very agressive

Make up you mind, you have a supposedly historical thesis on inter ethnic marriages and when I correct you’re warped history you shift into the present??
No serious man wants a high maintenance trophy for a wife unless he is in the 1% percent bracket or a fool!
Seeing you’re not a one percenter I hate to imagine you’re in the latter group.