Intelligence Award June 2016

:D:D:D Please see attached[ATTACH=full]45032[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]45033[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]45034[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]45036[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Fear of freaking juju.

1 Like

kamau n njoro [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1]thieving[/SIZE][/FONT] sacco apana tambua hii…:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

I understand that the fear of juju and other superstitious beliefs are part of our rich African culture, but most of the time it does more harm than good. I remember this soja(watchie) who was telling me how his few weeks old baby had ‚Äėdeveloped‚Äô yellow eyes because ‚Äúmama ako na nywele kwa ulimi alimuangalia‚ÄĚ.

I tried to reason with him that the child might be having some complication causing him to have jaundice and he should take him to the hospital, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. He had another plan. A better plan. The mother of all plans. He planned on taking the poor kid to a witch doctor who would undo the spell that was cast upon him.

The kid survived, not because the spell worked. No. It was just a normal infant jaundice. But the poor bastard still believes the spell worked.

‚ÄúSi nilikuambia‚ÄĚ, he often says.

3 Likes

si wangechoma huyo mama wa nywele kwa ulimi

By the end of today kamau n njoro will have manufactured an anti-dote for your trickery…:smiley:

:D:D:D:D

KINGOSHONDE NIAJE

poa sana, Uwesmakei!

Ama wampeleke kinyozi!