INSPIRATION THURSDAY

*warning LONG READ
The past few months have been almost like hell to me, from loosing my job to a relationship that had lasted for quite a long time ending because of mostly my anger and frustrations
the pain of feeling you’ve lost the person you really care about and had made so many plans for the future with and even committed to live with… having to deal with my anger issues and also looking for a job without success … being broke and having to rely on people’s goodness in order to pay rent eat and just survive has been really hard…
many times i thought i would just self destruct and drink myself stupid but i really don’t know how i got the strength to hold on…
now when yesterday @semi arid posted that hes looking for a job one @aviator posted a book “shut up stop whining and get a life …” i got interested in reading it. so when i downloaded the book this morning i thought it was just about jobs and money but since i started reading it i haven’t stopped it covers everything including religion and marriage and relationships and children… it is just a great book to read and as i scrolled every page i was wishing that i had gotten it like one year ago and especially issues to do with anger and my relationship would have been different (though i don’t think i would have read it then) …
this is one book every one should read often so i hope @semi arid you have started reading it…
and all talkers whether you are doing good or not you ought to read this book …
some of the good things i have gotten today
“all human unhappiness comes from not facing reality squarely as it is”
" no one will ever talk as badly about you or to you as you will do to yourself. so do your best to control that NEGATIVE self talk"
“if you are going through hell, keep going”
“knowledge is not power, it is the implementation of knowledge that is power”
“what you think about, talk about, and do something about is what comes about”
“nothing is sweeter than to turn down a ‘better offer’ in order to just spend time with your chosen one”
…et cetera et cetera…
so since my life is turning out for better sooner @aviator in appreciation unlimited glasses of wine will be on me.
PS I am still Tarmacking i have a degree in Water and Environmental Engineering and experience, i am also good in autoCaD so any talker who might have any opportunity or may be of help in me getting a job i will really appreciate…

11 Likes

Good to hear that, and sorry for your situation.
Check inbox.

1 Like

sawa sawa D.O1. hope everything turns for the better soon

1 Like

checked…
Thanks

1 Like

JANA NLIIPATA SO LATE NIKAKULA 2 CHAPTERS…AND LEO AFTER HUSTLE NTAENDELEA, @aviator HAZANDE SANA

1 Like

Where is that link? Anyways just cast your net far and wide and something will come up soon. All the best buddy!

kitabu ndio hii baba

1 Like

The darkest hour is before dawn. All will be well soon.

1 Like

My dear I think you are becoming an asset in this village keep up the good work.
@Fala 12 life is a learning curve but we should never give up.
http://img.picturequotes.com/2/3/2082/good-things-come-to-those-who-believe-better-things-come-to-those-who-are-patient-and-the-best-things-come-to-those-who-dont-give-up-quote-1.jpg

4 Likes

i am not giving up i assure you

buda si anger issues zako we discussed 6 months ago? hukufuata maagizo uliyopewa?

All the best bro. AutoCAD show down when you pounce pack.
@introvert vs @Fala 12.

1 Like