Inflation Inakupelekaje?

Sound advice

5l takes me nearly half a year since I said x to deep frying. 20l would be 2 years!

For groceries ya 2 adults and 2 kids? Ukinunua nini?

Fuel ndio inanipinya. Alafu madame pia wanaitisha more than usual sijui kwa nini.

shopping ya 26K utapata ni wheetabix na butter ndio zimejaa hapo, mbirrionaires mtaumia keeping up with standards.

maisha inawafinya pia

Majamaa tukule nyama banae AMG apana guswa ata kidogo. Nahurumia peasants wako na watoto nne ivi. nPole sana @uwesmake

This is why govt continue shafting us,tumesukumwa kidogo,tusha adjust na ku move on,next they will.squeeze something else.
Ata kama iko inflation the rate at which bei ya vitu imeongezeka is questionable.
Mtu aniambie what caused my local butcher kuongeza bei ya 1kg meat na margin ya 100-150bob.
Na mtu asiseme ni fuel

Gas imepanda from $2.88 to $4.50 now. I have to eat school kitchen food instead of restaurants (to avoid tipping whenever eating out), no more online purchases. I would say it has shaken up me by a slightly big margin

Yako inaeleweka. Andikia Biden barua umuambie awache ufala huko Ukraine.

Mshahara ya head teacher wa primary school bana

What I dread is that akianza beef na wao China. We would suffer in some areas banae. Niliona classmates wameorganize something called a walkout to protest the high cost of gas which is inconveniecing many because they have cars. Food nayo iko either stable or imerise by some few cents, depending on the freshness, availability and exotic exoticness. Luxury foods like Wagyu, Salmon etc ndio nimeona zimepanda by a few dollars. Hizi zingine ziko tu sawa.

The MPs you elect hedge inflation by increasing taxes then increasing their salaries.

Educate people around you to vote wisely.

Whichever batch of MPs we select the outcome will be the same. Besides, how do we differentiate the greedy ones from the altruistic ones? It’s impossible to tell the snakes apart.

Ambieni Guka apunguze sanctions, it’s like we are all being punished in the name of punishing Russia.

Rustling has become one hell of a dangerous occupation. Lazima tuskumie consumers io hazard pay.

When in doubt, go for the independents. The genuine ones not the ones who lost party nominations.

Ameona nyi ni mafala

Sasa Naenda Kiamaiko direct.Nyama huko iko shwari huko na bado ongezwa bei coz supply iko too high na demand iko low.

Hehe ataandikiwa barua soon.

lanye watapandisha bei soon