Infecting parents with covid.

Moh should stress this topic that children are killing their parents with their visits. Every time you go see them, you are signing their death certificate. Only the most heartless will do so.
I watched the Inooro TV piece on coffin makers in Thika. One of them said that that though the business was booming, there was that nagging thought that he could also be making his very own. That statement gave me the chills

Exactly!
I know a dude who buried his mother late August. They were brought up by the single mother and they were 5. The dude made it in his bizana and so he has been visiting her every weekend and to show off his V8 to his village mates. When the mother got sick, he was advised to take test which came out positive for Delta variant. He recovered but guilt ile ako nayo? Wacha tu.

alitandikwa juu ya kuibia muluhya mwenzake wa washwash.
sijui kama amepona

Kwanza maguka wanapenda kukula malanye

Reason why am avoiding home completely. Dad ananiita namlenga. Though they are vaccinated, I still can’t risk.

Giant stories of Covid19 by yours and only Admin.

Alcohol especially makali has a way of dealing with the virus. Of course it’s logic since the drink is antibiotic

Hapa to Gikambura na Lusigetti kwa kina wakanyama na Couch P imechota tu cucu na tuguka kabisa.

@SonOfTheSoil na @Seer pia.

Alaaah!? Imefika hapo?

I saw that too.
Nilinyamaza nikaendelea na sembe.
It really hit home.

pia wewe ni anti vaxxer?

Me being vaccinated, no. Other people getting vaccinated, I support that.

:D:D:D

Only fools rush in,- watu wa Mt Kenya watamaliswa, na watambiwa ni delta variant , that’s all I have to say for now

venye @SonOfTheSoil amesema hapo juu

Huyo mluya alijaribu ku wash wash maragoli akashikwa na kufungwa kamba kama kuku. Hawesonekana apa sai

We don’t care, hii upussy ya I’m protecting you from me by wearing a face nappy, so you should protect me from you by doing the same is the largest upussy this world has ever seen. Hii corona ni upussy ya waoga to fearful and toe the line

This is upussy na uoga of the highest order, don’t be afraid, be brave.

Endelea kuwa brave