Ineos 1:59 Challenge

[ATTACH=full]261087[/ATTACH]
[SIZE=4][FONT=verdana]Eliud kipchoge ,the undisputed marathon champion seems to be unstoppable.Lessons from his marathon career is really inspiring.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=verdana]1.Value your team. Despite making millions of money,he still have good relationship with his juniors in training camp.He has even been recorded cleaning washrooms.“You cannot train alone and expect to run a fast time. There is a formula: 100% of me is nothing compared to 1% of the whole team. And that’s teamwork. That’s what I value.’”
2.Live with passion.They guy really loves money,at age of 34 years,they guy still maintain good form despite making millions.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=verdana]3.Simplicity.Everyone has a lifestyle,for him just like other celebrated sportsmen,he like been simple.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=verdana]4.Believe in the impossible. No man is limited says kipchoge,to his words every human can set a target and surpass the same just like @digi who has decided to be stupid and break the record,you can also set some standards in life.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=verdana]Do you think he will break the sub 2 hour challenge?[/FONT][/SIZE]

He is doing it

We should start a hashtag in his support.

#masaaYakipchoge

True,he is a true hero,the international community reall respects him,its only kenyan media that never invites him for an interview

Huyu Mkale wetu atakimbia… Wazungu wasiweke muiba kwa barabara

GOAT

This guy is talented, focused, intelligent, humble and handsome.

He is going to break the 2:00. I watched the last one and the run itself. It was almost to the unknown. Even the preparations were different. This time they have it to the T.

Kipchoge keep chogging

'e gan meggit (he can make it)